header

header

Wednesday 24 May 2017

MIRACLES BEYOND COMPREHENSION

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Wednesday 24th May 2017


TOPIC: MIRACLES BEYOND COMPREHENSION

TEXT:  "Don't assume you know it all" (Proverbs 3:7)

One day a scientists asked an old preacher, how come the version of creation defied all logic. Smiling, he replied, 'The reason God came from nowhere is because there wasn't anywhere for Him to come from. And coming from nowhere He stood on nothing, for there was nowhere for Him to stand. And standing on nothing He reached out where there was nowhere to reach and caught something when there was nothing to catch. Then He hung that something on nothing and told it to stay there, and nobody said a word, because there wasn't anybody around to say anything. Then God said to Himself 'That's good'.

As humans we have the tendency to want to figure out everything in advance. But we are not as smart as we think. Solomon said 'Don't assume that you know it all or you soon find out the hard way that you don't. A Christian Author writes: 'I...couldn't feel at peace, unless i had everything figured out..I became anxious, restless, nervous, worried and grouchy...similar to drug addicts who needs a fix, the severity wasn't the same but the symptoms were. I was a Christian and supposedly walked by faith...I trusted Jesus for salvation, but in other areas I trusted myself. Does that sound familiar? Chronic worry shows you are trusting in yourself more than God. And worry like any other sin, needs to be dealt with. Jeremiah said, 'Mere mortals can't run their own lives...men and women don't have what it takes(Jer 10:23TM). So stop trying to control every possible outcome. Life becomes more peaceful when you decide to stand on God's word and trust Him, regardless of the circumstances. Today you may not how, but God will come through for you. Stay focused!



WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus is alive and at work. So declare this day that I cast my burden, worries and fears upon the Lord  upon the Lord this day. And as go into this day I acknowledge God’s ability to do greats things and He shall do great things for me in Jesus name in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS
*Father God, thank you for your faithfulness and mercy over my life and family in Jesus name
*Lord God give me a miracle beyond my imaginations today in Jesus name
*Jehovah Shammah, locate and correct error of my fathers and mothers household the enemy has been using to to afflict me in Jesus name
*Jehovah Shammah, locate and expel every agent of darkness sponsoring challenges in my life in Jesus name
*Jehovah Shammah, locate and retrieve the glory within my life story in Jesus name
*Jehovah Shammah, locate and retrieve every virtue that the enemy has stolen from me in Jesus name
*Jehovah Shammah, locate and connect me to the breakthroughs you have prepared fro this day for me in Jesus name
Jehovah Shammah, locate and scatter every gang ups against me and my family in Jesus name
*Thank you Jehovah for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name





1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Deuteronomy 11, Deuteronomy 12  Luke 12:35-59            Psalm 43:1-5


SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

"The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today."

-- Franklin D. Roosevelt

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

*As you go into this day I declare that the power of God gives you access to immeasuracle goodness and success. The Lord will prove Himself strong on your behalf this day in Jesus name and you shall hold your peace in Jesus name.

*Today the Lord gives you a miracle beyond human comprehension in Jesus name





No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...