header

header

Friday 5 May 2017

PROMOTION BY SUBMISSION

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Friday 5th May 2017


TOPIC: PROMOTION BY SUBMISSION

TEXT: Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time (1 Peter 5:6).

Biblical humily can be defined as submission and deference to God’s will in all things. Meaning you accept whom God says you are and you are ready to follow His will regardless of the circumstances. And the lower you are willing to bow to God’s will the higher He takes you in life.
On the other hand the world teaches you to scramble as hard as you can to make it to the top. Of course, there is nothing wrong with hard work, but our goals should never be to try and gain a big name for ourselves so we can enjoy the praise of man. God does exalt people, but His way of doing so does not come through our own human efforts; it comes because we choose humility. I remember years ago when we were first starting in the ministry, someone gave us a prophecy that said, “I am seeing how low you are willing to bow to see how high I might raise you, says the Lord!” Well, that wasn’t the most exciting word we ever received, and we wondered just what kind of bowing down the Lord was really expecting! Well, in the years to follow, we definitely experienced our fair share of humble pie. But I look back on all those years and realize that I couldn’t stand in ministry today without those humbling experiences.

You see, God has a place of honor for you today. It may not look like that of anyone else, but He has a plan to exalt you nevertheless. Your choices to humble yourself will pay off eventually, and God will exalt you for His purposes in due time!

WORD CONFESSION
Lord I declare this dat that you are the lifter of my head. I receive grace for destiny elevations my star is rising and my glory is shinning more and more in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS
*Father thank you for your grace and mercy in Jesus name
*Lord God I humble myself under your mighty hands so you can lift me up in Jesus name
*Every power of represson and oppressions at work against my life, break by fire in Jesus name
*Lord show me my ladder to the top the top in jesus name
*Father, where I have been let down, lift me up in Jesus name
*Opportunity to do great things manifest now in Jesus name
*Lord let the favour of the righteous rest on me today in Jesus name
*Every obstacle standing against my opportunity be uprooted now in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Numbers 11:4-35, Numbers 12, Numbers 13:1-25 Luke 3:23-38, Luke 4:1-13 Proverbs 7:21-27

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY
“Freedom lies in being bold.”
― Robert Frost

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

This day you are God’s choice to be honoured!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...