header

header

Wednesday 10 May 2017

FULFILLING YOUR DESTINY PURPOSE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)


  Wednesday 10th May 2017

TOPIC: FULFILLING YOUR DESTINY PURPOSE

TEXT: …Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth (Romans 9:17).


Purpose can be defined as intention,  resolution or determination. Before we were ever born God has set up our destiny. There is a heavenly determination about our earthly existence. You are not here by accident. The above  Scripture was written to Pharaoh in the days of Moses to show that God raises people up for His purpose. Not only does God raise up servants like Moses, but He also raises up other figures, such as Pharaoh, so that His glory might be manifest. God sets up the scene and is in control of who does what. This means that the Lord will always have a vessel of some form ready for whatever the season upon the earth
might be.

Even in the days when Jesus was about to make His triumphal entry into Jerusalem, He told His disciples to find a little donkey that was tied up in a nearby town (see Luke 19:30). Sure enough, the donkey was there! Even this little, seemingly insignificant donkey was born for a radical purpose and was in the right place at the right time! If the Lord can raise up Pharaoh and a little donkey, what can He do with us, His vessels of righteousness? You have been born to stand out in a radical way. Your birth was no accident. You have a unique part to play with a unique message that has been reserved for no other time in history! You were born to fulfill a definite purpose in God.



WORD CONFESSION
I declare that I an not a biological accident. I amcreated for something definite on the earth. I am living my purpose and fulfilling my destiny in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for plan for my life and destiny in Jesus name
*Lord God let your glorious plan for my life begin to unfold now in Jesus name
*O Lord, help me to live out my purpose today in Jesus name
*Lord God, grant me grace to live up to your expectations today in Jesus name
*Father help me not to miss your good intentions for my life in Jesus name
*Lord of glory help me to recover lost time in my destiny journey in Jesus name
*Lord restore me to the path of destiny fulfillment in Jesus name
*I command every evil plant to twart the good plans of God for my life be scattered
*Thank you Lord for answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Numbers 21:4-35, Numbers 22:1-20 Luke 6:12-36 Psalm 37:21-31

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.”
― E.E. Cummings

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today “I have not called you to blend in but stand out, says the Spirit. For you have been born to radically represent godliness and the miraculous, and I have put a resounding message in your mouth that I have reserved for this time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...