header

header

Thursday 25 May 2017

POISONS ARE NEUTRALIZED

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 25th May 2017


TOPIC: POISONS ARE NEUTRALISZED

TEXT:  …And there was no harm in the pot (2 Kings 4:41).

There are several ways by which a person can be poisoned. More often than not it comes from making contact with something that works adversely to your well being. A person can get spiritually, physically and emotionally contaminated. But the good news is whatever toxin my have introduced into your health life can be neutralized by the power of Christ.

We have heard the many news flashes regarding all the potential toxins reported to exist in the atmosphere, our food, and our overall surroundings. Keeping up with the latest information can be overwhelming, and the truth is it’s impossible to implement all the things we are told. While we need to eat right and have responsible living habits, we can’t become paranoid of everything that could potentially poison us.
In Second Kings 4:38-41, Elisha and his group of prophets were preparing a pot of soup when one of them unknowingly added poisonous gourds. While eating, they realized the soup was poisoned, so Elisha told them to get some flour and add it to the soup. Afterward, verse 41 says, “and there was no harm in the pot.” Of course, there weren’t any neutralizing qualities to the flour itself. However, flour or meal is representative of Christ’s healing power. Elisha was demonstrating that the healing power of Jesus supersedes earthly toxins. Jesus taught this principle regarding those who believe in Him. In Mark 16:18 He says, “…and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them.” Jesus further reiterated this truth in His demonstration of the communion meal.

Know that whatever toxins exist in the earth today, the healing “meal” of Christ neutralizes them. Trust today that through Him all toxins are neutralized!




WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus is alive and at work. The healing power of God is flowing in me. Therefore I declare that I am healed, protected in my health from sickness and disease, I will live long and not die young, because eternal life is flowing in me in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS
*Father God, thank you for your faithfulness and mercy over my life and family in Jesus name
*Lord God, let every poison implanted in me through eating in my dream be neutralized now in Jesus name
*O Lord, let every demonic deposit that I comtacted through the air be removed by fire in Jesus name
*O Lord God let every demonic deposit I contacted through food be neutralized now in Jesus name
*O Lord God, locate and surgically remove anything growing in me that you didn’t plant there in Jesus name
*O Lord God, locate and neutralized any inherited sickness and disease in my body in Jesus name
*O Lord God, locate and terminate every deposit in my body at work for untimely death in my body in Jesus name
*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Deuteronomy 13, Deuteronomy 14 Luke 13:1-30   Proverbs 9:1-12

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

*This day I declare that whatever is at work in your body to hinder you from reaching your full potentials, I command that such things be uprooted now in Jesus name



No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...