header

header

Tuesday 9 May 2017

MIRACULOUS ANSWERS ARE COMING


LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)


  Teusday 9th May 2017


TOPIC: MIRACULOUS ANSWERS ARE COMING!

TEXT: “For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry” (Hebrews 10:37).

God promised to grant our heart desires when we pray. He sais in Zechariah 10:1 that when we ask for rain in the rain in the day of the latter rain, God will make bright cloud and cause it to rain upon every one grass in the field. Where the real issues is been able to wait until the cloud gathers enough to release the rain.(Ecclestes 11:3a)

The answers and solutions that God bring follow certain procedures and processes, and when you’re really desperate for an answer from God, it can be tempting to start thinking the Lord will not respond in time. I once heard someone say a humorous line about the timing of God. They said, “God is never late, but He sure is last-minute!” Sometimes it feels like the Lord is going to miss the window of time for a much needed miracle. I am sure there were many people in the Old Testament who wondered why it was taking so long for the promised Messiah to appear. After all, couldn’t God see all the problems occurring? Without a doubt, many were convinced that the time for the Messiah had to be now! Yet it was to be years before His appearing. They probably were like many of us and thought God had not come through in time.

What we need to know about the timing of God is that God is eternal and sees everything from that perspective. He knows that the events of today are never the final answer. God is not about making you suffer, but realize that the miracle answer will not be late. If you trust that today, your confidence will agree with His perfect timing and you’ll realize that things really are well with you. The bottom line is that He will come and His answer will never be late!


WORD CONFESSION
I declare this day that my expectations are not cut off my desires are coming to me, the Spirit of God is working to bring to me that which God has provided. I shall not be delayed or denied. Miraculous answers are coming to me from the North, South, East and West in Jesus name


PRAYER POINTS
*Father thank you for your mercy in keeping me and mine and in mbringing us into this day
*Lord thank you because you are a prayer answering God and so my expectations are not cut off in Jesus name
*Heavens above my life open up for divine answers in Jesus name
*O earth hear the word of the Lord release that which has been loaded into you for me in Jesus name
*Father position me to receive the supernatural answers you are bring into my life in Jesus name
*I bind every stealing, diverting, delaying and denying spirit sent to rob me of my miracles in Jesus name
*I release the Angels  God on assignment to gather my expectations to me in Jesus name
* O Lord God grant me grace to see what you are doing and wait to receive my miracles in Jesus name
*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers



1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Numbers 19, Numbers 20, Numbers 21:1-3 Luke 5:33-39, Luke 6:1-11 Proverbs 8:1-11

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY
"If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary."

- Jim Rohn

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY
The Sovereign LORD says today “Be assured that I am working in perfect timing for you. I have set your course and timed each step, so stand now and know that your much-needed answer will not be late!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...