header

header

Thursday 18 May 2017

BREATH OF THE ALMIGHTY

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 19th May 2017


TOPIC:  BREATH OF LIFE

TEXT:  Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live (Ezekiel 37:9).

Wind has a powerful symbolism as it is often identified with the Holy Spirit. Of course, there are many types of wind in Scripture—some were winds of destruction (see Mark 4:37; Acts 27:14- 15), while others were winds from God that came to breathe life and blessings. One such example was the wind of the Holy Spirit on the Day of Pentecost. This kind of wind typifies the breath of God upon something. In the valley of dry bones, Ezekiel spoke life to the group of dry bones, causing them to come together and form what resembled people (see Ezek. 37:1-10). Then the Lord commanded the prophet to speak to the wind so that the lifeless figures would receive breath. The wind came into them, causing them to live and stand up as a great army. God has a breath of wind to blow upon the lifeless things He wants raised up in our lives. Sure they may look like nothing more than a group of dry bones right now, scattered across what looks to be a depressing valley. However, today God wants to breathe life on these things that you gave up on. It’s time to speak to the wind.


WORD CONFESSION
I declare that that I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work.  Today I proclaim that the breath of the Lord is upon every single detail of my life and career in Jesus name


PRAYER POINTS
*Father , Thank you for your mercy and grace this wonderful day in Jesus name
*O Lord God, breath upon the works of my hands this day for enviable results in Jesus name
*Breath of the Almighty, enter my marriage and make it come alive again in Jesus name
*Breath of the Almighty, enter my body and make every dead organ come alive again
*Breath of the Almighty, enter into my destiny and make it come alive again in Jesus name
*Breath of the Almighty, enter into the camp of the enemy and restore to me again what enemy has stole from me in Jesus name
*Breath of the Almighty, enter into my dead dreams and hopes and make them come alive again in Jesus name
*Wind of God, locate where they’ve gathered against me for evil and scatter them in Jesus name
*Wind of God, locate the helpers of my joy and bring them to me in Jesus name
*Fiery wind of God locate every evil tree bearing fruit in on my name and uproot it in Jesus name
*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Numbers 35, Numbers 36:1-12 Luke 9:28-56 Psalm 40:9-17

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

“There are so many ways to be brave in this world. Sometimes bravery involves laying down your life for something bigger than yourself, or for someone else. Sometimes it involves giving up everything you have ever known, or everyone you have ever loved, for the sake of something greater.

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

*I command the wind of the Almighty to go before you into this day and prepare your immeasurable success in Jesus name

*I command the Breath of the Almighty to locate and restore whatever is dead and stagnant in your life and career in Jesus name


*As you set out this morning I command the wind of God to blow into your sail and bring you to the port of unthinkable miracles in Jesus name 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...