header

header

Wednesday 12 June 2019

ENRICHED WITH GRACE FOR DOMINION

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Wednesday  12th June 2019


TOPIC: ENRICHED WITH GRACE FOR DOMINION

TEXT: “I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ; that in everything ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge; even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you: so that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 1:4-7).”

You  have been created to dominate every  circumstances and situations of life around you whatever they may be. What God did is His wisdom was to endow you with His grace  to meet those personal  challenges and the needs of others around you.

 You have been created not to be part of the problems of the world but to be part of the solutions to its many challenges but the reason many people don’t live to their fullest potential is because they focus too much on their inadequacies and don’t believe in themselves the way God does. God has personally graced you. You weren’t born by accident or at the wrong time. You were born during the perfect time to do something wonderful on earth. The key is to break past all the obstacles that have obstructed you from seeing your own gifts and unique capabilities. You can begin to see more clearly how God has gifted you by putting into practice these four things:

 1) Believe you are born loaded and gifted by God;

 2) See your talents bigger than your inabilities and inadequacies

 3) Never complain about whatever is not working around you now; and

 4) Refuse to see yourself as a failure even when circumstances make you feel like one. If you begin here with a positive attitude, then God can open the way for your gifts to be developed and enriched by His Spirit. Don’t be like the Dead Sea that received so much and give nothing away. See, God has anointed you powerfully and He has put within you what it takes to meet the need of your generation. Your decision to give away what God has given you on daily basis is where it all begins. Look for someone to bless today.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Arise into dominion today by stirring up the gift of grace that Christ has put in you

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare the grace of God is upon my life. The abilities of God are within me. I am in control of life situations. I am mended where I have been broken, risen where I have fallen and succeeds  where I have failed  in Jesus name.


PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name

*Lord God, open my eyes to recognize your abilities within me in Jesus name

*Lord God, let the doors of opportunities be opened unto me to be more of a blessing in Jesus name

*O Lord, every power attempting to silence the voice of my gift be destroyed in Jesus name

*Father God, every hindrance to the flow of God’s gift in my life be uprooted now in Jesus name

* Lord God, make room for me at the top in life in Jesus name.

*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Deuteronomy 9, Deuteronomy 10Luke 12:1-34Psalm 42:7-11

INSPIRATIONAL  QUOTE FOR TODAY

…”Freely you have received, freely give”

-Jesus

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

By the authority of heaven, I unlock the blessing of God upon your life and within you. I decree the release into manifestation, the full potentials and the grace of God upon your life in Jesus name




For more Prayers and Counselling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3, Funso Oka street, Lucas Junction, Olowo KFarm, Obawole, ifako ijaye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...