header

header

Thursday 27 June 2019

TAKE YOUR PLACE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 27th June 2019

TOPIC:  TAKE YOUR PLACE

TEXT: "For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and
of his bones" (Ephesians 5:30).



Each part of the human body is important. While
we don’t sit around pondering each part’s
function, you definitely notice when one part isn’t
working! Ephesians 4:16 says that the Body of Christ is held together by that which each individual body part supplies. We may think some
parts are less significant than others, but First
Corinthians 12:15-24 says that each part is
significant. You may not think about your pinky toe that much. Yet, if you’ve ever gotten up at night to get a glass of water and stubbed your
little toe on a piece of furniture, that little toe becomes very noticeable! With your toe throbbing in pain, your entire ability to walk is compromised, and you realize how much you are affected even when something as small as your pinky toe is out of the game. The Body of Christ is no different, and when we don’t supply our part because we think it to be insignificant, the other members feel it and are
hindered overall. Others can work harder to make
up for it, but how much easier it would be if every part was functioning peacefully together
as they were meant to do. The Lord has counted you a key member today, so don’t believe for one
moment that you are not needed! Many souls truly are depending on you.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Find you place and take your place

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
Iam an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare  I see myself as an important member of Body of Christ  and I commit to stay involved and supply my part. I give of my time, finances, and talents to serve in whatever capacity becomes available,

PRAYER POINTS

* Father of mercy , thank you for your mercy over my life, family and this great day in Jesus name

* Father God, thank you for making me a part of your governing structure in Jesus name

* Father God,  help me to identify where you called and ordained me to function in Jesus name

* Father God,  let the grace to serve you without reservation rest on me now in Jesus name

* Father God, remove every hindrance and limiting factors  to my serving you in Jesus name

* Father God, open the doors of greater opportunities for me to serve you more in Jesus name

* Father God thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


1YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Joshua 5:13-15, Joshua 6, Joshua 7Luke 22:39-62Psalm 50:16-23

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"The life that is worth living is the life that is spent in service of God and otbers"

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY
Today I release the anointing for higher levels of impact on your life in Jesus mighty name



For more information contact

Pastor Tunde Daniels

Fragrance of Christ Church Int'l
3, Funso Oka street, Lucas Junction, Olowo KFarm, Obawole, ifako ijaye Lagos

Tel : 08136677555 08098863321

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...