header

header

Saturday 1 June 2019

FULLY RESTORED IN CHRIST

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
( Daily Devotional )

Saturday 1st June 2019

TOPIC : FULLY RESTORED IN CHRIST

TEXT : "So Mephibosheth dwelt in Jerusalem : For he did eat continually at the King's table"; and he was lame in his feet"


Mephibosheth was the lame son of Jonathan, the covenant friend b of David. After Jonathan ' death and David became King, he asked if there was anyone in Saul's he could show mercy. At the recommendation of Ziba, Mephibosheth was brought to the King's palace. His Father and grand Father's properties were fully restored to him and he was to eat at the King's table all the days of his life. I. The same vein, through Jesus Christ God has shown us great mercy and has brought us unto Himself and restored those things we have list through the life of sin. Such a great love the Father has for Jesus that for His sake He raised those that come to believe through Him from poverty and banishment into the palace of glory and incalculable riches. Our lameness does not deny us from sonship and privileges because it was for this very thing Jesus died and rose again that we might qualified to access the things that God has promised us. Today The LORD is giving yo strength where you are weak and satisfaction where you have suffered frustrations . And He will continually fill you with the bread of God's presence.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
As you begin this new month look up to GOD to bring full restoration to every department of your life.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that that the power that brought back Jesus from the grave is bringing all the enemy has denied and stolen from me in Jesus name. 

PRAYER POINTS

* Father, thank you for bringing me and my family into this new month in Jesus name

* Father God,  thank you for plan of redemption and restoration  for me and my family in Jesus name

* Father God,  by your power, restore all that the enemy has stolen from me spiritually in the name of Jesus

* Father God, by your power, restore all the enemy has stolen from me financially I'm Jesus name

* Father God,  by your power, restore the wasted years and seasons of my life and destiny in Jesus name

* Father God,  by your power, let the glory of my Father's house be restored to me now in Jesus name

* Father God,  let the anointing for a supernatural turnarounds rest on me now in Jesus name

* Father God,  in this new month let amazing doors of victory and breakthrough be opened unto me by fire in Jesus name

* Father God thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Numbers 26, Numbers 27:1-11Luke 7:36-50Proverbs 8:12-21

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"Fortune doesn’t favor the bold. Fortune favors action. Small steps, all day, every day."

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY
I declare prophetically over your life today that in this new month:

*God's mercy will find you for uncommon testimonies

*The LORD shall arise for You and you shall be divinely remembered and favoured .

*The mighty of The LORD will get for you what you lack the strength to get for yourself

*The Peace of God shall be your border and  habitation in Jesus mighty name 


*This Devotional was prepared by Pastor Tunde Daniels

For more information contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
3, Funso Oka street, Lucas Junction, Olowo KFarm,  Ifako ijaye Lagos

Tel : 08098863321; 08136677555

Emails: Fragrancelag@yahoo.com or tundedaniels@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...