header

header

Wednesday 5 June 2019

GET GOD AND SEE GOOD

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Wednesday  5th June 2019

TOPIC:  GET GOD AND SEE GOOD

TEXT:  In everything he did he had great success, because the Lord was with him.
(1 Sam 18:14 NIV)


When you have a God given dream and the God of that dream working with you, you will face challenges but you will always overcome. Yes, you will stumble, be stretched to new limits and may be even stagger across the finished line, but you will make it. You will get to the promise land. Look at Moses: he had a history changing message to deliver to Pharaoh, yet he was a poor speaker. He had marriage problems. He was a 'sole trader' who had to reach his breaking point before he learned to delegate responsibility to others. He had a problem with his temper, as a result God said, "....This is the land I promised... I have let you see it...but you will not cross over it" (Debut. 34:4). But Moses finally got there! 1,400 years later he stood with Jesus on the mount of transfiguration: right in the middle of it! You say ' I've failed so badly'. David committed adultery, yet his Psalm brings strength to multitudes and he us quoted in pulpits around the world. God didn't excuse David, but he forgave him and used him. '....David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God...was buried... (Acts 13:36). The Bible described God as, '....ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger, abundant in kindness' (Nehemiah 9:17). Notice the words 'ready to pardon'. God is ready when you are; all you have to do is to turn to him. Before Habakuk about his vision, he said, ' I said, I will...watch to see what He will answer when I am corrected'(Habakuk 2:1). Corrected but not discarded! Isn't that great? So today go beyond your Weakness and limit, go on fulfill your dream and destiny.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
If you can get God on any issue you will see good in that matter. So in all your getting, get God concerning that matter

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare that I move beyond every limitation this day into my success. By the power f the Holy Spirit I break new grounds and take new frontiers in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name

*O Lord God, as I go into the remaing days of this week. I receive new wings to rise above and beyond every limitation in Jesus name

*Lord God I receive grace to cover new grounds and take new territories  in Jesus name

*O God of breakthroughs, break forth on my behalf  in Jesus name

*Every human limitations on my pathway to success , be uprooted in Jesus name

*Every demonic limitation on my way to success this day be cast out in Jesus name

*Every limiting attitude in my mind hindering my success die now, in Jesus name

*Lord I receive the needed force of faith for progress and success in Jesus name

*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Numbers 33, Numbers 34Luke 9:10-27Proverbs 8:22-31

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

. "Getting ideas is easy, execution is everything "

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

In the remains days of this week , your efforts will yield massive, super size  results beyond your imaginations.
By the power of the Spirit of God you are moved above and beyond restrictions into new grounds of breakthroughs and success in Jesus name.


For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3, Funso Oka street, Lucas Junction, Olowo KFarm, Obawole, ifako ijaye Lagos

Tel : 08136677555; 08098863321
Emails: Fragrancelag@yahoo.com or tundedaniels@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...