header

header

Tuesday 11 June 2019

REMOVE THE CONTAMINATION

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
  (Daily Devotional)

Tuesday 11th June 2019

TOPIC:  REMOVE THE CONTAMINATION

TEXT:   "Create in me a clean heart, o God' (Psalm 51:10NLT)


Jesus taught that only the pure in heart shall see God. (Matthew 5:8). Now the problem is not God's inability to be seen, it’s our inability to recognize Him. To the blind all things are invisible.

 And when the bible use the word 'see God', it’s not referring to physically been able to see God, but instead referring to seeing God at work in our situations. After his 'Bathsheba gate' David fell on his knees and prayed: 'create in me a clean heart, o God.' This word pure comes from the Greek word katharos meaning to clean out, much like laxative or to purge. That may seem funny but it’s true. Jesus is saying, ' if you've heard too much and seen too much, then purge your heart. Don't carry around what God wants discarded. Get rid of every weight (things that drag you down) and the sin which so easily (entraps you) (see Hebrew 12:1NLT). The glory God wants to show you is worth clearing up to see.

Jesus said, 'you are clean because of the word I have spoken to you (Jn15:3). Time spent in the scripture will cleanse you by convicting you of sins you are aware of, and exposing ones you are not aware of so that you can deal with them. It takes clarity to walk in divine authority! Only a pure heart can understand what God is saying and follow where He is leading. Unidentified, unconfessed, and unforgiven sins will block your spiritual arteries like cholesterol. A heart that's not pure will keep you seeking the wisdom of men rather than the ways of God. It will keep you needing prayer instead of being in a place where you can offer prayer for others. It becomes a dead weight that keeps you struggling in the ground while you watch your mates rising to prominence. In short, you need to clean out your heart so that you can hear God and see the direction He's leading you to.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Today bring yourself and every aspect of your life,  under the power of the blood of Jesus

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, my spiritual life is up and running. The blood of Jesus is working and speaking for me, so I rise above every limitations and frustrations of sins in Jesus name  

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family to this wonderful day in Jesus name

*Lord God, I confess every known and unknown sin in my life in Jesus name

*O Lord God, create a clean heart and renew a write spirit within me in Jesus name

*Lord God, deliver me from every yoke of besetting sins in Jesus name

*Lord God, give grace to live and stand for you in Jesus name

*Lord God, let the blood of Jesus purge me and make me whole in Jesus name

*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Deuteronomy 4:15-49, Deuteronomy 5Luke 11:5-32Proverbs 8:32-36

Deuteronomy 6, Deuteronomy 7, Deuteronomy 8Luke 11:33-54Psalm 42:1-6

INSPIRATIONAL  QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great."

--John D. Rockefeller

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

*I command every yoke of limitation on your life to be broken in Jesus name

*I release the blood of Jesus into the foundation of your life and I command that whatever has been contesting with your rising in life be terminated now in Jesus name


For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
3, Funso Oka street, Lucas Junction, Olowo KFarm, Obawole, ifako ijaye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...