header

header

Saturday 15 June 2019

THE OVERFLOW OF THE SPIRIT

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday  15th June 2019

TOPIC:  THE OVERFLOW OF THE SPIRIT

Text: "For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and
floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring: and they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses" (Isaiah
44:3-4).


When you think of floods, you don’t think of a small trickle of water. Floods speak of overflow. They don’t paint the picture of “barely enough.”
When God said that He will flood your dry
ground, it means there will be more than enough supply to fulfill you and anyone near you. In the
verse above, God’s blessing was also upon their offspring, which tells you that your nearest family
is sure to get wet if the flood of goodness and blessing hits you! When the water is in flood stage, more than one person will
get swept up by the tide. Don’t worry about your children or family members today, because when
you get drenched by His Spirit, be assured that the overflow will run upon your children and closest relatives. Use your faith that the floods of the Spirit from your life will wash over them
and their dry ground will receive a drink also. Then instead of living in disappointment, both they and you will spring up with the blessing and power of God!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Express your spiritual hunger and thirst to God today in the place of prayer. Ask Him to drench you with His Spirit and He will do it.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I am full of the Spirit and Power and God. I declare that I have dominion and I am impacting my generation. The glory of God is on display on my life in Jesus name. Amen


PRAYER POINTS

* Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this glorious weekend in Jesus name

* Father God, thank you for your Spirit and Power that you sent to us on Pentecost in Jesus name

*Father God , cause me to experience a fresh outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon my life and family in Jesus name

* Father God,  Let the  overflow of Your Spirit begin to bless and impact my family and my children
right now in Jesus name

   * Father God  Today let the Tsunami of your Spirit begin to move every obstacles to your glory in my life , family and career in Jesus name

* Father God, let the life giving force of your Spirit turn my career and family  wilderness into a fruitful feild in Jesus name

* Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Deuteronomy 15, Deuteronomy 16:1-20Luke 13:31-35, Luke 14:1-14Psalm 44:1-12

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"Let your yearning power be greater than your eaning power"

-Dr Paul Enenche

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY
I declare the opening of the heavens over your life today. I release upon your household the outpouring of the Fullness of the Holy Ghost and Power!  This day God's uncommon signs, miracles and wonders will bear witness to the words of His grace in your life in Jesus mighty name.

For more information contact us

Fragrance of Christ Church Int'l

3, Funso Oka street, Lucas Junction, Olowo KFarm, Obawole, ifako ijaye Lagos

Tel : 08136677555 ;08098863321

Email : tundedaniels@gmail.com; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...