header

header

Monday 24 June 2019

GOD'S EXCEPTIONAL WISDOM

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Monday  24th June 2019



TOPIC:  GOD'S EXCEPTIONAL WISDOM

TEXT:  "That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him"( Ephesians 1:17)

To be exceptional is to be better than the best. And it takes God's excellent wisdom to be ahead of the rest. There is a vast difference between natural human wisdom and supernatural wisdom from God, of course, we need natural human wisdom, which was given by God to govern our daily lives.

 Examples of such would be things like “don't walk in the middle of the road so you dont get hit by a car,” or “always write down what you want to do so you don't forget to get it done.” However, there is supernatural wisdom that God gives for certain situations, especially when all the best human efforts can’t solve the problem. His wisdom can sometimes sound foolish to natural wisdom. Sure, you can try to solve your financial problems with careful naira  pinching. However, in God’s wisdom there is the principle of giving away finances that acts as the road to financial increase. Sounds foolish to natural wisdom, but divine wisdom cannot be explained. Expect a divine impartation of wisdom today and that the Lord will give you a key piece of insight that will help you solve some tricky situations with divine inspiration. James 1:5-8 tells us to have faith for that kind of wisdom. Start declaring, “God’s wisdom is in me today and I know exactly what to do!”

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Ask the Lord for exceptional wisdom in every given task this week and stay open to recieve

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that I operate in the excellence of God’s wisdom, the creative force of God is at work within me so I command God’s order of results in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name

*O Lord impart my life with your life changing wisdom in Jesus name

*Lord God, let the wisdom for divine direction rest on me now in Jesus name

*O Lord God let the wisdom for financial dominion rest on me now in Jesus name

*O Lord God let the wisdom for professional excellence rest upon me now in Jesus name

*O Lord God let the wisdom for marital bliss rest upon me now in Jesus name

*O Lord God let your wisdom to command sign and wonders rest on me now in Jesus name

*I reject the spirit of confusion and frustrations  in Jesus name

*Father thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Deuteronomy 33, Deuteronomy 34:1-12Luke 20:27-47, Luke 21:1-4Psalm 49:1-20

INSPIRATIONAL  QUOTE OF THE DAY

"God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well."

-Voltaire

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today that promotion is your portion. I am speaking increase over your life. I am bringing promotion over you as the wave of My Spirit brings new favor and new appointments. . Get ready for an unexpected appointment with new responsibility that may intimidate you at first but know that I am moving in the midst of it all. You are well able says the LORD for I am the one opening the doors.





For more Prayers & counselling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3, Funso Oka street, Lucas Junction, Olowo KFarm, Obawole, ifako ijaye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...