header

header

Sunday 16 June 2019

WAITING ON GOD'S TIME

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
( Daily Devotional )

Sunday 16th June 2019

TOPIC: WAITING ON GOD'S TIME

TEXT: "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:"
(Ecclesiastes 3:1 KJV)

Whenever God gives a vision, a dream or a promise to a Christian, it is as if He puts him in “the shadow of His hand” (Isaiah 49:2). The saint’s duty is to be still and listen. And sometimes coming with the lights of God's revelations is a season of 'darkness', a time when it appears as if what He said will not come to pass—that is the time to listen. The story of Abram and Hagar in Genesis 16 is an excellent example of listening to so-called good advice during a time of darkness, rather than waiting for God to send what He has promised. When God gives you a vision and darkness follows, wait. God will bring the vision He has given you to reality in your life if you will wait on His timing. Never try to help God fulfill His word. Abram went through thirteen years of silence, but in those years all of his self-sufficiency was destroyed. He grew past the point of relying on his own common sense. Those years of silence were a time of discipline and spiritual growth, not a period of God’s displeasure. There is never any need to pretend that your life is filled with joy and confidence; just wait upon God and be grounded in Him (see Isaiah 50:10–11).

Do I trust at all in the flesh? Or looking at my circumstances and situation? Or have I learned to go beyond all confidence in myself and other people of God? Do I trust in books and prayers or other joys in my life? Or have I placed my confidence in God Himself, not in His blessings? “I am Almighty God . . .” —El-Shaddai, the AllPowerful God (Genesis 17:1). There is nothing too hard for Him. The reason our faith is many times stretched is so that we will know God is real. As soon as God become real to us, we begin to live in the reality of His love and promised blessings.
  Nothing that other saints do or say can ever upset the one who is built on God. Wait on Him and He will bring it to pass!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Keep looking unto Jesus the Author and Finisher of your Faith

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that my God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that I ask or think or do . I have been appointed for great testimonies,  I shall not be disappointed in Jesus name. Amen

PRAYERPOINTS

* Heavenly Father God thank you for your faithfulness and mercy over my life and family in Jesus name

* Farher God, I receive the grace to wait  till you perform your good word in my life in Jesus name.

* Father God,  Lord, as i draw near to You. Clear the dimness away from me and flood me with the light of Your countenance in Jesus name.

* Father God,  let your faithfulness uphold me and your grace perfect your promises in my life in Jesus name

* Father God,  bring restoration where u might have missed your plan for my life   in Jesus name

* Father God, honour your word in my life and family that your name be glorified in Jesus name

* I command every spirit of dejection, distraught , disappointments and frustration attacking my mind lose your grip and be gone now in Jesus name

* Father God, let my season of great joy and gladness manifest speedily in Jesus name

* Father God, thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Deuteronomy 19, Deuteronomy 20Luke 15:1-32Psalm 45:1-9

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"The time spent waiting for God is an eternal investment that would yeild Supernatural dividends for time and eternity to remember"

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY

  Sarah waited for God and got her miracle. Hannah waited for God and she was not disappointed. I decree today that God will remember you and bring a turnaround that will will spark great joy and laughter in your life in Jesus mighty name


*Devotional is from the Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

For more information and prayers contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3, Funso Oka street, Lucas Junction, Olowo KFarm, Obawole, ifako ijaye Lagos

Tel : 08136677555: 08098866621

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...