header

header

Tuesday 6 June 2017

REVELATION FOR DESTINY ELEVATIONS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Tuesday 6th June 2017





TOPIC: REVELATION FOR DESTINY ELEVATIONS

TEXT: …One thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see (John 9:25).

There are three levels of spiritual sights namely: hindsight, insight and foresight. As Christians we need this three levels of revelatory ability maximize our redemptive privileges in Christ. Everything we receive from God comes through revelation and connected by faith.



When Jesus healed the man born blind in John 9, the miracle was so extraordinary it couldn’t be explained or reasoned away. By applying intense pressure, Jesus’ adversaries tried to get the man who received his sight to question its reality. However, the man didn’t reason it away like they wanted him to. Instead, he stuck with his bottom line story. Basically, it was that he didn’t know how or why it happened. He didn’t know what made it occur or why his sight came the way it did, all he knew was this: I once was blind, but now I see.
The Bible likens eyesight or blindness to spiritual revelation or lack thereof. When we come to revelation on something, the experience is much the same way. It’s like someone suddenly turns the light on. You don’t know how it happens or why, but suddenly something clicks. That is how divine revelation comes. All you know is you were blind, but now you see. When that happens, you are able to perceive and discern things you couldn’t before. Spiritual revelation enhances your speed, actualizes your destiny swiftly and delivers your possessions correctly

The Lord wants you to see. Command your eyes, natural or spiritual, to see. Ask God to increase your clarity of vision and live everyday expecting to have “eyesight.” Have faith today that your eyes can see and possess your possessions by faith.



WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I receive grace and insight into the depth of the things of the spirit. By prophetic insight I download my destiny glory and I connect to the hidden riches of secret places in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new week in Jesus name
* Lord, give me the hindsight, insight and foresight that will change my level in life in Jesus name
*O Lord, every spiritual cataract in my eyes be removed by fire in Jesus name
*Lord God show me your ways that I may walk in your path in Jesus name
*Lord God, I command every spiritual darkness around my life to disappear by fire in Jesus name
*Lord like Hagar, open my eyes to see the well of solutions you have provided for me this day in Jesus name
*Lord God, as I go into this day, open my eyes to see the hidden riches of cesret places in Jesus name
*My Lord and my God, let every evil eyes monitoring my destiny be blinded now in Jesus name
* Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Joshua 3, Joshua 4, Joshua 5:1-12     Luke 22:1-38  Psalm 50:1-15


SUCCESS QUOTE FOR TODAY

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston S. Churchill

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

*Today I command the spirit of discernment to fall upon you and I declare your spiritual eyes to be opened to see those things the Lord has made available for your liftings in Jesus name





No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...