header

header

Saturday 30 December 2017

BOLD PERSISTENCE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Saturday 30th December 2017

TOPIC: BOLD PERSISTENT

TEXT : "Jesus answered and said to her, 'O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire"(Matthew 15:20).

I read that in 1953, a fledging business called Rocket Chemical Company and IRS staff of three set out to create a line of rust-prevention solvents and degreasers for use in the aerospace industry. It took them 40 attempts to perfect their formula. The original secret formula was successful at the 40th attempt and its still in use today. What a story of persistence!

The gospel of Matthew records another story of bold persistence. A canaanite woman had a daughter which was possessed of the devil. She had no hope for her daughter until she had that Jesus was in the region. This desperate woman came to Jesus because she believed He could help her. She cried out to Him even though everything and everyone seem to be against her;  race, gender, religion, background, the disciples, satan  and seemingly even Jesus(Matthew 15:22-27). With bold persistent she pushed through the dark corridors of of difficulty, desperate needs, and rejection. And the result? Jesus gave her what she desired by healing her daughter and commended her great faith.
We too are invited to approach Jesus with boldness and persistence. Though the year seem to be wounding up, let's keep asking, seeking and knocking and shortly we will find grace I'm our time of need. God created the world in 6 day, He can do unspeakable things in 6 hours.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Take bolder steps today so that God can honour His word in your life

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today i declare as I ask I receive, as I seek I will find and amazing doors are open unto me everywhere I knock this day in Jesus name. Amen!

PRAYER POINTS
*Father God, thank you for your faithfulness and mercy in my life and family in Jesus name
*Father God, stretch forth your hands on my behalf for unspeakable intervention in Jesus name
*Father God, my faith says yes concerning..................before this year is over I claim it now in Jesus name
*Father God, shake the heavens and the earth on my behalf and let my desires be granted in Jesus name
*Father God, let the power that created the world in six days  go to work concerning,........................in Jesus name
*Father God, I refuse any carry over of God's promises in my life in Jesus name
*Father God, make my testimony full in Jesus name
*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezekiel 26:, Ezekiel 27 Hebrews 12:1-13 Psalm 125:1-5

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Persistence will always wear out resistance"

--Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

Before this year is over your harvest of destiny settlement  will locate you in Jesus name

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...