header

header

Thursday 21 December 2017

THE POWER OF VISIONS AND REVELATIONS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Thursday 20th December 2017

TOPIC: THE POWER OF VISIONS AND REVELATIONS

TEXT: Acts2:17-18

"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith
God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh:
and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
and your young men shall see visions, and your
old men shall dream dreams: and on my servants
and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those
days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy"

This Scripture in Acts 2 is talking about the last
days we are living in. As we watch Bible
prophecy unfold and as the days become more
evil, we need visions and dreams from Heaven
more than ever.
Particularly as we go into a new year, we need to be able to access divine secrets of things that God has prepared for us in this new season and also to be able to receive divine directions into those new realms that God wants us to walk in.

Visions, dreams, and prophetic
utterances have been given by God to help us
walk through the challenges of the last days.
Begin to expect visions and dreams to operate in
your life. Of course, I am not encouraging us to
become so spooky and goofy with visions and overly
focused on them, but they do have their proper
place. The Lord will use them to keep us one
step ahead of the devil and to gain Heaven’s
perspective on many of the countless modern-
day issues we are facing. If we want these
manifestations, the key is to walk humbly and
closely to
God and be accountable to other believers. Then
from there, begin to believe in your life that
visions from God shall be seen!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Ask the Lord to speak to you through any of the above mentioned media

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I have access to heaven"s secret. I receive Revelations for daily victories in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS
*Father God thank you for your faithfulness and mercy over my life and family in Jesus name
*Father God, let the heaven of supernatural revelations be opened over my life in Jesus name
*Father God, reveal spiritual visions and dreams in my life in Jesus name
Father God, give me access to divine secrets and strategy for exceptional living in Jesus name
*Father God, empower my mouth for divine prophetic utterances in Jesus name
*Father God, as I go into this day lead me to where the hidden riches of secret places in Jesus name
*Father God, anoint my ears and eyes for insights into the things that you have prepared for my victory in Jesus name
*Father God thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezekiel 7, Ezekiel 8, Ezekiel 9 Hebrews 6:13-19, Hebrews 7:1-10 Psalm 119:161-165

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

*Today I decree the release of your entitlements and provisions. Your quiver of benefits will start to overflow in this season in Jesus Iname

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...