header

header

Monday 18 December 2017

THE TREASURE WITHIN THE PRESSURE

From the desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Monday 18th December 2017

TOPIC: THE TREASURE WITHIN THE PRESSURE

TEXT: "I will give you treasures hidden in the darkness"(Isaiah 45:3 NLT).

Life can be quite challenging and many times we are brought under untold pressure and
sometimes God doesn't tell us why because He wants us to know who. In Psalm 23 David goes from talking about God, 'The Lord is my Shepherd' to talking to Him, 'Thou art with me'. What happened in between, David learnt that no matter how dark the way is, God is always there to guide us. He realised that its better to walk through the valley with God than to stand on the mountain top alone. God doesn't always light the path in advance, but He promised 'when thou passeth through the water I will be with thee, and through the river they shall not overflow thee"(.Isaiah 42:7). When you feel like you are out of your depth or in over your head, claim the  promise! Job had many unanswered questions, but when he began to understand the difference between reason and relationship he told God, 'I heard about you before, now I have seen you.(Job 42:5TLB). When you can't find the reason, trust the relationship. God won't fail you!

Contrary to what you may think, challenges are not always the work of the devil. Sometimes its one of God's best teaching tools. "About the fourth watch of the night, He came to them walking on the sea...and when they saw Him...they were greatly amazed...beyond measure, and marvelled"(Mark 6:48-51NKJV). 'To you the darkness shines as bright as day. Darkness and light are the same to you(Psalm239:12). Instead of running from your challenges, ask God to open your eyes to the treasure within your pressure. And He will!

ACTION PLAN
If you are under some form of pressure, pray that God will show the treasure within it

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that God"s strength is upholding me. Today  I lay hold of the hidden riches of secret place in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God thank you for your faithfulness and grace over my life and family in Jesus name
*Father God, open my eyes to the treasures that you have laid up for me this day in Jesus name
*Father God, let your promises swallow up my problems in Jesus name
*Father God, let every hidden riches connected to my life and destiny begin to manifest by fire in Jesus name
*Father God, as i go into the new week I subdue every opposition to my promotion in Jesus name
*Father God, as I go into this new week, let positive expectations become manifestations of testimonies in Jesus name
*Father God, let the blessings connected to this season locate me in Jesus name
*Father God, keep me and my family from every form of adversities in Jesus name
*Father God, thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Joel 2:18-32, Joel 3 Hebrews 4:1-13 Psalm 119:145-1

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today  " Spirit brings new favor and new appointments. Get
ready for  unexpected appointments that will launch you into orbit of success that you didn't plan or prepare for....."

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...