header

header

Wednesday 20 December 2017

MAKE ROOM FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Wednesday 20th 2017

TOPIC: MAKE ROOM FOR THE SPIRIT

TEXT: "And he will shew you a large upper room
furnished and prepared: there make ready for us"(Mark 15:14)

The upper room was more than just a physical
location. It had prophetic significance. It was
where Jesus shared communion with the
disciples and a preparation place for the coming
of the Holy Spirit. In Acts 1, we find the people
gathered there anticipating the arrival of God’s
Spirit. Every believer should be an “upper room”
believer. That means we make our spirit a
preparation place for the Holy Spirit’s presence.
We prepare our “upper room” by making our
heart a place of communion. That could be the
literal communion meal, but it also is a place of
communion with the Father in prayer. Then, like
the people in the book of Acts, we wait for the
move of the Holy Spirit in our
lives. The word wait in Acts 1:4 means to stand
in a place of prayerful expectancy! In other
words, you are doing whatever is necessary for
the power of the Holy Spirit to be on your life. If
you will commune with the Father and wait for
the Holy Spirit this way, you will become an
“upper room” believer prepared to bring the
wonders of God to a dark
and needy world!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Enlarge the place of heart today by removing whatever will not allow the Holy Spirit make His abode in you.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that the Spirit of God is upon my life at within and through me in Jesus name. Amen

PRAYER POINTS
*Father God thank you for bringing me to see this great and wonderful thing in Jesus name
*Father God, my life is available, let your Spirit abide on my life in Jesus name
*Father God, I open my heart so you can use me to bring your power to the world in Jesus name
*Father God, let your Holy Spirit lead me out and bring me successfully in Jesus name
Father God, let the power of the Holy Subdue every witcraft power at work against my life and destiny today in Jesus name
"Father God, empower me to fulfill your word and do your will today in Jesus name
*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

4, Ezekiel 5, Ezekiel 6 Hebrews 5:11-14, Hebrews 6:1-12 Proverbs 26:23-28, Proverbs 27:1-4

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today that the next 11 days remaining in this year
will reveal My SIGNS and WONDERS  in your life. I am a
God who works in the timeline of your life from
outside of time.........

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...