header

header

Thursday 7 December 2017

WISDOM TO NUMBER YOUR DAYS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Thursday 7th December 2017

TOPIC: WISDOM TO NUMBER YOUR DAYS

TEXT: "....seventy...or...eighty years ...pass quickly.."(Psalm 90:10 NCV)

Our soul aren't hungary for fame, comfort, wealth or power.  Those things create as many problems as they solve. Our soul is hungary for meaning. We want our lives to count for something great and important.  The psalmist writes, our lifetime is seventy years or, if we are strong, eighty...'(Psalm 90:10NCV). Eighty years is just under 30,000 days, thinks about that in financial terms: 25,000,000 will buy a car or build you a little house. Its not that much money and its not that much time. None of us know how many years we have left, but we know how many we've been given till now. If you have to draw a line and add them up, eternally speaking, what would you have to show for your life? Job said, 'my days fly faster than a weaver's shuttle...(Job 7:6NTL). Bryan Wilkerson said in his book: 'Teen count the number of friends they have, the numbers of colleges they get into. College students count grade points...credit hours...how many beers they can drink. Adults measure success by the number of bedrooms in their house, cars in their garage...or the yield on their investments. Most make two mistakes...they think they have so much time they can afford to waste it, or so little  time they can't possibly do something significant, so they don't try. Our days are like suitcases all the same size but some can pack more into them than others. 'A person who chases fantasies has no sense, (Proverbs 12:11NLT). Numbering your days means offering them to God and seeking His direction for your life.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Seek God daily for His direction so you can make your life count

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that I am recovering lost time in my life and I receive all that God has for me this year in Jesus name. Amen.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for your keeping mercy that has brought me and my family to this day in Jesus name.
*Father God, recover the time I have lost in Jesus name
*Father God, let all the pertain into me and my family this year be manifest by fire in Jesus name
*Father God, I give you the years of my life, do something great in and through me in Jesus name
*Father God, I give you the remaining days of this year, visit me with your uncommon goodness in Jesus name
*Father God, let any power wasting my destiny be shattered in Jesus name
*Father God, open doors of financial breakthrough for me and my family in Jesus name
*Father God, let any power that wants me to end this year in regret be shattered in Jesus name
*Father God., Show me and my family an unusual favour in this season in Jesus name
*Father God, thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Jeremiah 48, Jeremiah 49:1-6 2 Timothy 1 Psalm 119:81-88

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

By the power of the divine and prophetic promises of God, I erase whatever is standing as  problems against your advancement this day and I command God's solutions to locate you now  in Jesus name.

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...