header

header

Friday 29 December 2017

DISCOVERING YOUR LIFE ASSIGNMENT

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Friday 29th December 2017

TOPIC: DISCOVERING YOUR LIFE ASSIGNMENT

TEXT: "Before I made you in your mothers womb I chose you. Before you were born, I set you apart for a special work"(Jeremiah 1:5 NVC).

AS we get set to enter the new year it's important that we understand that everyone in the kingdom of God have been chosen to do something special. We all have been given a unique assignment with a unique giftings to get the job done. Meaning that you have both been called and loaded to fulfil destiny. There are no two people that can do what you do the way you can do it. God has given you that special ' something' that makes you stand out from the pack. You are in your own class, created to rule your world. To put it in a nutshell, you are God's master tool created to produce a masterpiece on earth. What's unfortunate is that many came into this world loaded and went back still loaded with what God gave them to affect their world. What the world will celebrate you for is the lives that were touched during your sojourn here on earth, how many benefitted from your assignment. That's why the enemy is fighting you so hard. he is afraid of your assignment!  You will have to keep fighting so you will lay hold on those things for which you've been called and raised by God.
How do I step into God's assignment for my life, you may ask:
1) God will show you. Every great thing begins with God. Ask Him and He will show you.
2) Watch out for those desires and the things that unlocks your compassion. Compassion is what releases God's power. What are those things that move you to take action when you see them in the society, they are the things that God's given you the power to heal.
3) You must be available to make your contribution. Endowment without disbursement is an abuse of potentials. Look for opportunities to meet needs. Jesus said "freely you've received, freely give"(Matthew 10:8). Many times you will need to look away from your own needs to focus on the needs of others. Selflessness is the capital price of fulfilling your assignment. And the more you meet the needs of others, the more God will raise people to meet your needs.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Spend time to pray and ask God for directions on how He wants you to function in the coming year

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that the plans of God is made plain before me. My place shall not be given to another in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS
*Father God thank you for bringing me and my family to see this great day in Jesus name
*Father God thank you for your great plans for my life in Jesus name
*Father God, let your great plans for my life and family in 2018 begin to unfold before my eyes in Jesus name
*Father God, let my spiritual eyes and ears be opened to receive heavenly signals in Jesus name
*Father God, let your spirit begin to lead me in the path you have chosen for me in the coming year in Jesus name
*Father God, I reject the spirit of confusion and misdirection in Jesus name
*Father God, let the grace for new things rest upon my life in Jesus name
*Father God, let the cast of covering that has been cutting me off from divine revelations catch fire now in Jesus name
*Father God, let the anointing for a new beging fall on me now in Jesus name
*Father God, show me your ways and teach me your path in 2018 in Jesus name
*Father God show me my life assignment and grant me the grace to do it in Jesus name.
*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezekiel 24, Ezekiel 25 Hebrews 11:17-40 Psalm 124:1-8

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY
I release you to take your appointed place in life and destiny in Jesus name

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...