header

header

Tuesday 19 December 2017

HOPING AGAINST HOPE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Tuesday 19th December 2017

TOPIC: HOPING AGAINST HOPE

TEXT: "Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when
the desire cometh, it is a tree of life".(Pro. 13:12)


There are things we know God has promised us,
but because they haven’t manifested as quickly as we hoped we can become discouraged. Hope
is a desire for something that we see in the
distance. It isn’t directly upon us, but we see it
coming. It’s like a kid looking at
a piece of candy through a store window. He can
see it, almost taste it, and he knows that all it
takes is for a few things to happen before the
candy is his!
I believe the Lord wants to turn those delayed
hopes into the reality of fulfilled desire. Hebrews
11:1 tells us that faith is what makes the thing
we are hoping for a reality. It becomes the
physical evidence that it’s ours, rather than the
seemingly long distance between us and our
desires. We often have more “faith” in the
distance between us and our desires than we do
in God’s supernatural ability to fulfill them.
Refresh your hope today and let it cause the
fulfillment of your heart’s deepest longings to
seem closer than ever before. Believe the time is
upon you. The year is not permitted to end till your expectations are granted.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Keep your hope alive by recounting God's past faithfulness in your life.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that my hope is not cut off, my desires are granted to the full in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS
*Father God thank you for your love in my life and family in Jesus name
*Father God, before this year is over grant my desire concerning,. ...........................in Jesus name
*Father God, let the power of possibilities rest upon me now in Jesus name
*Father God, I break free my expectations to locate me this week in Jesus name
*Father God,  let the Angels of supernatural turn arounds go out on my behalf and turn things around to my favour in Jesus name
*Father God, I command the economy of my life to receive a positive turn around in Jesus name
*Father God I command my career to receive a positive turn around in Jesus name
*Father God, I command my marriage to receive positive turn around in Jesus name
*Thank you Father for making today a great day in my life in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezekiel 1, Ezekiel 2, Ezekiel 3 Hebrews 4:14-16, Hebrews 5:1-10 Psalm 119:153-160

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

*Today I break the powers stopping your angels of supernatural turn arounds  from coming to you.
*As you go into this day I connect you to the manifestations of your expectations in Jesus name

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com


To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...