header

header

Tuesday 16 January 2018

DECREE IT TO BECOME IT

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday 16th January 2018

TOPIC: DECREE IT TO BECOME IT

TEXT: See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant (Jeremiah 1:10).


The power of words cannot be overemphasized. Everything we can see came out what we cannot see-The word(Hebrew 11:3). Whatever  you decree God can make happen for you.

When God called Jeremiah, he was to speak over the nations. God used his words to literally remove wickedness and plant righteousness in those places. In a similar way, we the church can decree and speak over our land through the spirit of prayer. We can root out things preventing the move of God and plant seeds of righteousness. Our decrees over our cities and nations help plow the way for revival and the success of our ministry efforts. In Colossians 4:3, Paul says, “Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ.” He was asking the church to speak into the realm of the spirit so regions would begin to open up and receive his ministry.

Every believer can help prosper the work of God’s Kingdom simply by decreeing and speaking in their own prayer times. If you live in a crime-ridden city or neighborhood, decree that violence must leave your streets. Then speak peace and safety and ask God to send Gospel laborers. Let’s all do our part in this hour. It’s time to plant righteousness
in our land today!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Open your mouth wide and begin to decree what you want to see in life and destiny

WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that the best of what God has loaded into this month is coming to me form every direction. I am enjoying the blessings of God and living the best life planned for me in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS
*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new month in Jesus name
*I decree God’s peace and prosperity for me and my family this new month in Jesus name
*I decree divine health for me and my family in Jesus name
*I decree divine openings and breakthroughs in my career and business in Jesus name
*I decree every evil devices programmed against me and my family to be disappointed in Jesus name
*I decree every obstacle that will slow me down this month be uprooted in Jesus name
*I decree my life and career to gain new speed of accomplishment in Jesus name
*Thank you Lord for granting my requests in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Daniel 7, Daniel 8:1-14 1 John 2:12-27 Psalm 136:13-26

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY
“You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore.”
― William Faulkner

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

* I command that whatever has been preventing you from doing great things be removed in Jesus name.

*I uproot all the wicked works of the enemy in and around your life in Jesus name

*I plant your life in God’s mercy, favour and peace in Jesus name

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com


To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...