header

header

Thursday 18 January 2018

DESTINY ELEVATIONS BY SUBMISSION

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 18th January 2018

TOPIC: DESTINY ELEVATIONS BY SUBMISSION

TEXT: Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time (1 Peter 5:6).

Biblical humily can be defined as submission and deference to God’s will in all things. Meaning you accept whom God says you are and you are ready to follow His will regardless of the circumstances. And the lower you are willing to bow to God’s will the higher He takes you in life.
On the other hand the world teaches you to scramble as hard as you can to make it to the top. Of course, there is nothing wrong with hard work, but our goals should never be to try and gain a big name for ourselves so we can enjoy the praise of man. God does exalt people, but His way of doing so does not come through our own human efforts; it comes because we choose humility. I remember years ago when we were first starting in the ministry, someone gave us a prophecy that said, “I am seeing how low you are willing to bow to see how high I might raise you, says the Lord!” Well, that wasn’t the most exciting word we ever received, and we wondered just what kind of bowing down the Lord was really expecting! Well, in the years to follow, we definitely experienced our fair share of humble pie. But I look back on all those years and realize that I couldn’t stand in ministry today without those humbling experiences.

You see, God has a place of honor for you today. It may not look like that of anyone else, but He has a plan to exalt you nevertheless. Your choices to humble yourself will pay off eventually, and God will exalt you for His purposes in due time!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Practice deferring to God on important decisions of your life today

WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. i declare this day that you are the lifter of my head. I receive grace for destiny elevations my star is rising and my glory is shinning more and more in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS
*Father thank you for your grace and mercy in Jesus name
*Father God I humble myself under your mighty hands so you can lift me up in Jesus name
*Father God, I command every power of represson and oppressions at work against my life, break by fire in Jesus name
*Father God show me my ladder to the top in jesus name
*Father,God  where I have been let down, lift me up in Jesus name
*Father God opportunity to do great things manifest now in Jesus name
*Father God let the favour of the righteous rest on me today in Jesus name
*i command every obstacle standing against my opportunity be uprooted now in Jesus name
*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Daniel 9:20-27, Daniel 10, Daniel 11:1 1 John 3:11-24, 1 John 4:1-6 Psalm 137:1-9

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY
“Freedom lies in being bold.”
― Robert Frost

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

This day you are God’s choice to be honoured!

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com


To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...