header

header

Tuesday 2 January 2018

GOD WILL DIRECT YOUR STEPS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Teusday 2nd  January 2017

TOPIC : GOD WILL DIRECT YOUR STEPS

TEXT: "A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his step" (Pro 16:9)

At the beginning of the year people have lots of desires and expectations. Many have developed new vision, set new goals and made new plans. But in making plans,  we need to make allowance for God's guidance. Your heart can device your plans but God will ultimately direct your steps to fulfil those plans. I once know a young man who studied medical science in the University but ended up  as a very successful businessman--selling medical equipment.
Most of us have similar experiences. We think ahead and carefully work out plan. We picture in our minds with great detail how our future is going to unfold. But things dont go as planned. Some doors close, while others open. If this happens to you, it may be that God has something completely different in mind.
Its good to plan, dream and plan ahead. But we must always be opened to God's appointed changes in direction. "A man's heart plans his way" Solomon wrote, "but the LORD directs his steps(Proverbs 16:9).
God will never mislead us. When we trust Him with all our heart, He will direct our path(Proverbs 3:5-6). His way is always best. Where God's finger points, His hand will make the way.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Start making new plans but be opened to God's leadership and direction

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that God is leading me to the place of new opportunities and possibilities in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS
*Father God thank you for your grace and mercy over my life and family in Jesus name
*Father God, thank you for your great plans for my life and destiny in Jesus name
*Father God, show me the pathway to excellence and distinction this year in Jesus name
*Father God, my life is available let the prophecy over my life begin to have speedy fulfillment in Jesus name
*Father God, let your  word over my life not fall to the ground in Jesus name
*Father God, let my destiny allocations locate me in Jesus name
*Father God increase my greatness by your grace in Jesus name
*Father God, this is my year of destiny Elevations and Dominion, no power shall bring me down in Jesus name
*Father God thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezekiel 33:21-33, Ezekiel 34, Ezekiel 35 James 2 Psalm 128:1-6

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES
"Where God's finger points, there His hand will make a way"

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

* I release the grace to fulfill destiny upon your life.

*I declare that as you go into this year the Lord will walk with, His word in your life will not fail in Jesus name

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...