header

header

Saturday 6 January 2018

GOD WILL SHOW YOU HIS GLORY

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 6th January 2018

TOPIC:  GOD WILL SHOW YOU HIS GLORY

Text: "Behold, he cometh with clouds…" (Revelation 1:7).

When you think about how many times in the
Bible God’s glory descended upon His people, it
makes you feel a sense of awe. When Moses
met with God on Mount Sinai, the cloud of glory
covered the mountain (see Exod. 24:15). The
same cloud filled the temple in Second
Chronicles 5:13. When Jesus was transfigured
before His disciples, the cloud of glory
overshadowed them (see Mark 9:7). Not only did
the glory of the Lord appear as a cloud, it
appeared as a bright, fiery light. The shepherds
at Jesus birth experienced it in Luke 2:9. Saul
experienced it on the road to Damascus (see
Acts 9:3). We also know when the day of Jesus’
glorious return comes that He will arrive in the
clouds of God’s glory according to Revelation 1:7
and Matthew 24:30.
We see all through the Bible that God’s cloud of
glory manifested in unexpected places, on
unexpected people, and in unusual ways. We
shouldn’t only expect to experience the glory in a
church service. It can manifest upon you
anywhere and in any location. I believe you
should expect the glory to manifest at any
moment upon you today!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Look out for the glory

WORD CONFESSION

I walk in new realms of glory today. The beauty of God is manifesting in every area of my life in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS
*Father God, thank you for your mercy that has kept me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God decorate my life with your glory in Jesus name

*Father God, I ask that Your glory would manifest upon
me and my family today. I expect it anytime, anyplace! In Jesus name

*Father God Let Your
glory change me and make me a new person in Jesus name

*Father God, I ask
that as Your glory descends upon me,

*Father God,  I
receive insight, revelation, and a fresh touch of
Your power in Jesus name
*Father God, show me Your glory! In the
Name of Jesus

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

“The beginning is always today.” — Mary Wollstonecraft

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

Today, “Begin to look for My glory in places and at
times that you least expect it. For I desire to
manifest Myself upon you as fire and light.
Expect to sense My glory as you go about your
routine, and know that it shall descend upon you
like a cloud!”

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com


To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...