header

header

Friday 5 January 2018

GOD WILL DO NEW THINGS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Friday 6th January 2018

TOPIC : GOD WILL DO NEW THINGS


TEXT : "Remember ye not the former things, neither
consider the things of old" (Isaiah 43:18).


Accepting change can be tough, particularly when are stuck in certain negative past experience. Sometimes we get stuck to what we are used to because it feels safe. But regardless of how it all went last year, God wants to begin a new wave of wonders in your life this new year. When
God began to prophesy to Israel about their
coming Messiah, He told them that there were
some methods under the old covenant that were
going to be abolished. When Jesus came, they
had a hard time accepting Him because He came
in a package different from what they were used
to. They got so used to a certain method and
preference that they couldn’t see God in
anything outside the limitations they created.
We often do the same thing. We like certain
music, preachers, and types of churches, and
often when God begins to raise up fresh voices
and expressions, we can’t flow with them. That
doesn’t mean we accept anything that comes
along, but combined with proper discernment, we
need to realize that God isn’t going to do
everything according to our preferences. Don’t
get stuck in the former today, and ask God to
teach you how to embrace the fresh things He
wants to bring so you can walk in the fullness of
what He has for you!

ACTION PLANS FOR TODAY

What new thing would want God to do in your life this year. Write them down and be in expectant

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that heavens of new wonders is opened over my life and destiny. I have new hope and new joy in Jesus name. Amen

PRAYER POINTS
*Father God thank you for your favour and mercy over my life and family in Jesus name
*Father God thank you for the new wave of wonders that you are bringing into my life in this new season in Jesus name
*Father God, my life is available, let old things pass away in my life in Jesus name
*Father God let any power holding me to  the past break by fire in Jesus name
*Father God, let the anointing for new things break forth in life in Jesus name
*Father God, I command results to begin to spring forth  in my life and destiny in Jesus name
*Father God I refuse to be a victim of same old story and in Jesus name
*Father God position me to receive new things this year in Jesus name
*Father God, I reject time wasters and detractors in my life this year in Jesus name
*Father God what I lack the strength and ability to do this year let your ability and strength take over in Jesus name
*Father God, I declare I shall not be denied my place at the top in Jesus name
*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezekiel 40 James 5 Psalm 130:1-8

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES FOR TODAY

"As surely as a new dawn, even so are we so are new things coming your way and going pass you"

--Oral Roberts

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY
I call forth new wonders of God into manifestation in every department of your life from the North, South, East, and West in Jesus name

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...