header

header

Thursday 4 January 2018

GOD IS OPENING AMAZING DOORS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Thursday 4th January 2018


TOPIC: : GOD IS OPENING AMAZING DOORS


TEXT: "…Behold, I have set before thee an open door, and
no man can shut it…" (Revelation 3:8).


I am certainly not a marketing professional, nor
do I want to liken the Lord to a marketer, but He
does know how to promote your courses and set up just the right divine
appointments. Sometimes we get too busy to
notice the doors and opportunities the Lord is
setting up for us. 


It might be a missed
opportunity to pray with someone who needs
healing or making a key phone call. Sometimes
we miss divine appointments that may have the
potential to open cities and nations to the
Gospel. What if Philip the Evangelist had ignored
that impression of the Holy Spirit to go speak to
the man from Ethiopia because he was late to
an appointment or
something? (See Acts 8:27-40.) To this day,
Phillip’s ministry is marked by this great event.
Look for divine appointments and open doors
today. Perhaps, if you expect them, they will
open even more. When you do, no man will be
able close the divine doors that are before you
today and in this new year


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Be on the look out for new opportunities that God has created for you in this season


WORD CONFESSION
I declare this day that doors of divine connections and destiny appointments are opened unto me in all directions in Jesus name


PRAYER POINTS
*Father God, thank you for this wonderful day that you have made for me and family in Jesus name
*Father God thank you for the the amazing doors that you have opened for me and my family in Jesus name
*Father God, open my eyes to see the doors you have opened unto me in this season in Jesus name
*Father God, place people in my path today to set up divine appointments that will take me to the top in Jesus name
*Father God, create divine connections that will elevate me to new heights in Jesus name
*Father God, lead me to walk through the divine doors that you have opened in this season in Jesus name
*Father God, let the crooked paths on my way be straightened out in Jesus name
*Father God, let doors of uncommon testimonies be opened over my career and business in this season in Jesus name
*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Ezekiel 38, Ezekiel 39 James 4 Proverbs 28:7-17


INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES FOR TODAY
"The mind is like a parachute, it works best when opened"
--Zig Ziglar


PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS
I command the doors of hope and destiny fulfilment to opened unto you this day.
Every power contesting for your God given opportunities are shattered in Jesus name!

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at
Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com
To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...