header

header

Monday 15 January 2018

MAXIMIZE YOUR LIFE

LIGHT FOR. THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Monday 15th January 2018

TOPIC: MAXIMIZE YOUR LIFE

TEXT: "This one thing I do" (Phil. 3:13)

Each of us are born loaded. We carry a consignment for our destiny assignment.. Edger W. Work said, 'The real tragedy is not in being limited to one talent, but in the failure to use that talent'. To maximise your life:

(1) Discover what God has given you. One of the greatest discoveries is self discovery. Particularly knowing what potentials you have and how God has wired you to perform. The things that get you angry, what releases your compassion or youe burning passions could clues to knowing what you carry or better still, ask God.

2) Put what God has given you to use. Thomas Edison  set himself an ambitious goal to come up with an invention every six months and a minor one every ten days. When he died he had 1,093 patents. Edison made his dream a reality by doing what he did best. Are you doing that?

3) Start where God put you. To 'conquer' the world, you need to start from where you are. Set more immediate goals. Success starts with one step. Excercise your faith and take it.

4) Focus on what God has called you to do. The greatest enemy of destiny fulfilment is distractions. You will need to fight to keep your focus. And among the things you will have to fight are voice of impossibility, voice of discouragement and the voice of fear. When you win this fight, then you've won the greatest of all battles.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Diligently apply yourself to practicing the above  if you must maximize your life.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that God plan for my life is coming into fruition.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for your faithfulness and mercy over my life and family in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for your plan and program for my life in Jesus name

*Father God, show me what you've loaded into my life for the benefit of my generation in Jesus name.

*Lord, I receive grace to stay focused. I reject distractions in Jesus name.

*I call my potentials into manifestation in Jesus name

*Father God grant me divine direction for my  destiny elevations in Jesus name

*Father God let the grace to stay focus on my destiny assignment rest on me now in Jesus name

*Father God, I refuse for my destiny to be wasted this year in Jesus name

*Father God thank your hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Daniel 4:19-37, Daniel 5:1-16 2 Peter 3 Psalm 135:13-21

Daniel 5:17-31, Daniel 6:1-28 1 John 1, 1 John 2 Psalm 136:1-12

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"You will become as small as your controlling desires and as great as your  dominant desires

--James Allen

PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR

Receive God's grace to accomplish those things that you have long desired in Jesus name

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...