header

header

Wednesday 10 January 2018

GETTING YOUR DESIRED RESULTS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY

(Daily Devotional)
Wednesday 10th January 2018

TOPIC: GETTING YOUR DESIRED RESULTS

TEXT: "Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may win"  (1 Corinthians 9:24
(NASB).

No one gets results at anything with half-hearted effort. You can’t get a good job without effort. You can’t cook a meal, enjoy a nice home, or raise kids without effort.

 One of the cardinal rules of life is that if you work at something, you will experience results. The end result of hard work is profit. In First Corinthians 9:24-25, Paul says that it takes discipline and determination to get results in your Christian walk. Like a runner, you have to do it like you want to win. Some good Christians rarely get results because they are indifferent with the things of the spirit. Some have become unenthusiastic about the anointing, so they don’t pray. If you want to see more results, you have to run like you want it. If you need divine healing, run for it. If it’s deliverance, run for it. If it’s success at work, in your marriage, business you’ve got to run for it. The prize to run for is not just getting to Heaven one day. Run for the things you want to see come to pass in your life right now! And in this new year. In fact, as a prophetic act of faith that it's your year of Destiny Elevations and Dominion begin to attempt things that once seem bigger than you and start to expect bigger than ever results.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Attempt and expect bigger than ever results.

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that by the strength of the Almighty I move through a troop, I overcome challenges and obstacles. By the wisdom of the most high I dissolve every hard matters and issues; I break new grounds and lay hold on new results in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name.

*Father God, strengthen to run my race to the end in Jesus name

*Father God impart me with the grace for the spiritual race of my life in Jesus name

*Father God I command every power slowing me down to be destroyed now in Jesus name

*Father God  grant me the grace to focus on fulfilling my destiny in Jesus name

*Father God let the ability to accomplish new things rest on me now in Jesus name

*Father God, let my effort yield massive and uncommon  results this month in Jesus name

*Father God, remove every destiny waster from my life this year in Jesus name

*Father God I  receive the boldness of the Lion of Judah to accomplish great things week in Jesus name

*Father God, let your Spirit go ahead of me  into this month and open doors that no man can shut

*Father God,  I receive the disciple and the determination required to turn my situation around in Jesus name.

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezekiel 47, Ezekiel 48 1 Peter 4 Psalm 133:1-3

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek.

- Mario Andretti

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

Today I decree into your life that as you go into this day, your eyes will see your desire and your hands will lay hold of your possessions. What others have said can’t be done receive grace to get it done. You will call one and multitude shall answer to you. Go and succeed where others have been struggling in Jesus name.

 

For Prayers And Counselling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station

Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...