header

header

Saturday 27 January 2018

GOD IS WORKING OUT A MIRACLE FOR YOU

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 27th January 2018

TOPIC: GOD IS WORKING OUT A MIRACLE FOR YOU

TEXT: "For they all saw him, and were troubled. And immediately he talked with them, and saith unto them, Be of good am cheer: it is I; be not afraid" (Mark 6:50).

When Jesus appeared to the disciples walking on water, they didn’t initially recognize Him. They thought He was a ghost! Instead of seeing Jesus in the midst of them, they quickly assumed something negative or even demonic was at work, and they became afraid. 

Many times, we look at our circumstances and instead of seeproducinggoGood something miraculous! He had to remind them not to be fearful, but instead to “be of good cheer.” That also means “have courage!” Instead of fearing that something other than Jesus was at work, they needed to have courage that Jesus was at work! Whatever situations you are dealing with today, don’t assume that just because it doesn’t appear anything is happening that Jesus isn’t working a miracle. Those are the very times we need to have courage and keep our words and thoughts in line with God. Instead of wrongly assuming that nothing is happening, we need to be confident that a miracle is in the making. Have courage—Jesus is in your midst today!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Regardless of what your situation is saying calm down and see the miracles the LORD is working out on your behalf

CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that The LORD is always with me and working something miraculous on my behalf. I have courage that even when I cannot see it, supernatural things are happening and You are bringing ! Amen!

PRAYER POINTS

*Father I thank you for this great and brand new day in Jesus name.

*Father God, open my eyes to see you at work in my situation in Jesus name

*Father God, position me to receive that which You have done for me in Jesus name

*Father God, locate me and my family with your goodness this week in Jesus name

*Father God, let your finished works manifest in my life and family this day in Jesus name

*Father God, help me stay focused so I won’t miss out on the good things You are bringing into my life and family today in Jesus name

*Father God, perfect that good thing that you have started concerning……………………in the mighty name of Jesus name

*By the authority of God I  call…………………………….into manifestation now in Jesus name

*Thank you Father God perfecting all that concerns me in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Esther 1, Esther 2:1-18 Revelation 2:18-29, Revelation 3:1-6 Psalm 140:6-13

Esther 2:19-23, Esther 3, Esther 4, Esther 5 Revelation 3:7-22 Psalm 141:1-10

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

“Good expectation will always birth miraculous manifestations”

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

Refrain your voice from weeping and your eyes from tears; because your faith shall be honoured, your work shall be rewarded and you shall not be disappointed in the Mighty name of Jesus  




For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station

Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...