header

header

Friday 19 January 2018

GOD WILL SHOW HIS POWER THROUGH YOU

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
   (Daily Devotional)
Friday 19th January 2018

TOPIC: GOD WILL SHOW HIS POWER THROUGH YOU

TEXT : And my speech and my preaching was not with
enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in
demonstration of the Spirit and of power" (1
Corinthians 2:4).


Often we talk about the power of God and how it
was displayed so powerfully in the lives of those
in the Bible, historical figures, and in books. But
God didn’t stop these demonstrations with the
early church era, or even a few decades ago. He
manifests supernatural demonstrations because
we are willing to step out on the edge and do
something that causes Him to move. The early
disciples demonstrated the power of God
because they took a risk. God wants to manifest
miracles for those who will just step out.
You’ll need to start small before you can
graduate up to the boldness of the early
apostles. They did some bold things in the Book
of Acts, but they had lots of practice under the
ministry of Jesus first! You can begin with things
like just offering to pray for someone who needs
healing or perhaps sow a larger than normal
offering and expect a breakthrough in your
finances. Do something that reveals your
confidence in God to act on your behalf. You
don’t have to wait and wonder if miracles will
come. The demonstrations of God are already
here! Just step out and watch the Lord display
His power. The more you do, the more you will
see demonstrations of God in your life!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Live with daily consciousness of the Spirit's power at work within you

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare the anointing of the Holy Spirit is upon my life. Today I am manifesting the wonders of God wherever I go in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS
*Father God I thank you for your faithfulness and mercy over my life and destiny in Jesus name
*Father God thank you for your Spirit that is at work upon and within me in Jesus name
*Father God, teach me how to demonstrate your power in my life in Jesus name
*Father God my life is available, let your power flow through me today for healing and deliverance in Jesus name
*Father God, let any blockage to the flow of  your power in my life be removed now in Jesus name
*Father God  as I go into this day let the wonders of your power begin to manifest in my career and business in Jesus name
Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Daniel 11:2-35 1 John 4:7-21 Psalm 138:1-8

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"There is no road too long to the man who advances deliberately an without undue haste; there are no honors too distant to the man who prepares himself for them with patience"

---Jean De La Bruyere

PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY
Today I unlock the flow of God's wonders in every department of your life the LORD will work with you to confirm His word with signs and wonders  in Jesus name.

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...