header

header

Saturday 22 October 2016

TAKING YOUR PLACE OF GREATNESS AND HONOR

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday  27th October 2016

Topic: Taking Your Place Of Honor and Grearness

Text: "Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort
me on every side" (Psalms 71:21).

God has specially designed a place for each of
His children to stand in a place of honor and
greatness. Yes, greatness and honor are earned,
however God will also cause it to rest upon your
life. God is the author of greatness, and He will
see to it that you will receive due honor for your
purity, lifestyle, and commitment to His will.
Greatness doesn’t mean you have to be famous;
it means you receive promotion and honor for
obeying God. Your platform of greatness may not
be like anyone else’s. Stay with your own calling
on your road of destiny, and greatness will find
you. God will also comfort you along that road as
you embrace the hard work that comes with it.
Similar to a runner in a race, it takes diligence,
practice, hard work, and endurance when no one
is noticing you. The greatness of winning the
race is only a moment
compared to the private work and lifestyle it took
to get there. However, the greatness that God
gives will be the greatest reward you can
receive. Begin to press toward the greatness
God has prepared for you and know that
greatness will begin to open for you! Move
toward your season of greatness today!

PRAYER

Father, I receive Your place of destined honor for
me. I ask You to help me as I press on the road
toward Your will and destiny for my life. Help me
to walk in obedience and humility. Anoint me for
greatness today, and I thank You, Lord, that I
shall be a great testimony unto Your Name! Amen

1:YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Jeremiah
23:9-40,
Jeremiah 24,
Jeremiah
25:1-14
1
Thessalonians
4
Proverbs
24:23-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...