header

header

Friday 7 July 2017

GETTING THE BEST WITH WHAT YOU HAVE



LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Friday 7th July 2017




TOPIC: GETTING THE BEST WITH WHAT YOU HAVE


TEXT: "Everyone who has will be given more..."(.Matthew 25:29 NIV)


 God has made available to us what we need to succeed in life. By  His divine power He has given us all that pertains to life and godliness (see 2 Peter 1:3). we have no excuse for failure. Therefore, what we couldn't do and haven't done is what we do not want to do


 An employee received five talents, and he doubles them too. A third employee got one talent, but he buried it. Afraid of losing it, failed to take even a modest risk. 'The master was furious..."It's criminal to live cautiously like that...you knew I was after the best, why did you do less...? (Matthew 25:26TM). The Bible says...we walk by (the eye of) of faith, not by natural sight' (2 Corinthian 5:7 NKJV). Unless you are willing to take a carefully considered, well advised, and a well prayed over risk, you are not operating by faith. And..." without faith it is impossible to please Him (Hebrew 11:6)...Jesus ended His parable saying,.."Everyone who has will be given more...whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him' (Matthew 25:29). You goal should be to maximize the investment on everything you do. This is how to get the return on life. It means putting all your eggs in God's basket (don't worry he won't drop them). To get more you must use what God has already given you. When you step out in faith God moves, and extra ordinary things happen. John Mason says 'Not what we have but what we use, not what we see but what we choose. These are the things that mar or bless human happiness.' When you limit what you will do, you limit what you can do. You can accomplish great things with what you have if you act with the consciousness that God is with you. Think: if you don't act now, what will it ultimately cost you?


WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that my faith is honored by God, His word is confirmed this day in my life with signs, wonders, and miracles following in Jesus name.










RAYER POINTS
*Father thank you for bringing me and my family to this weekend in Jesus name
*O Lord God let your presence go with me into this new day in Jesus name
*Lord God, confirm your words in my life with signs wonders and miracles in Jesus name
*O Lord my God, bless and crown my efforts today with outstanding success in Jesus name
*Lord, open my eyes to see what you have given me to turn my situation around in Jesus name
*O Lord, give me the wisdom to know how to get amazing result with what I have in Jesus name
*Arrows of wasted efforts, backfire now in Jesus name
*Every devourer that is wreaking havoc in my business, career and job, die by fire now in Jesus name
*Grace for seven times more increase and result, rest on me now in Jesus name
*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Samuel 8, 1 Samuel 9, 1 Samuel 10:1-8    John 12:12-26 Psalm 65:1-13

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

'Not what we have but what we use, not what we see but what we choose. These are the things that mar or bless human happiness.

-John Mason

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

*Today as the calendar aligns to 7-7-7 globally, I decree the perfection of God’s beauty and glory to break forth in your life in Jesus name.

*I command that whatever has gone out of place in your life to come into divine alignment with God’s plan for your destiny fulfillment in Jesus name.

*I release the anointing for 7times more increase, breakthroughs, miracles and restorations in every department of your life in Jesus name.




For more Prayers & counselling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...