header

header

Friday 14 July 2017

GOD'S EYES ARE UPON YOU

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Friday 14th July 2017




TOPIC: GOD’S EYES ARE UPON YOU


TEXT: "(Hagar called the name of the Lord who spoke to her, You are the God who sees; for she said, " have I also here seen Him who sees me?"

There are many Locators and tracking devises in the market today that promise to help us keep track of elderly parents, children, wallets, pets, parolees, even potential kidnapping victims.


As useful as these gadgets are they would have done Hagar no good. No one seems to care enough about Hagar and her unborn child to monitor their wellbeing in the desert. No one but El ROI--Hebrew for "you are the God who sees"(Genesis 16:13).
Hagar served Sarai, Abraham's wife. Sarai felt like a weak link in the chain of God's promise to bless Abram with many descendants. She was barren so she told Abram to sleep with her maid servant and build a family through her. This ill-advised suggestion-born amid intense cultural pressure to provide an heir led to nothing but trouble. When Hagar became pregnant, she despised Sarai for her inability to have children. Then Sarai treated Hagar so badly that she ran away. There in the desert feeling the misery of her past and the uncertainty of her future, Hagar met God, who saw her and took care of her.
Jehovah (El ROI) sees your past miseries, your present pain and your uncertain future. He is watching over you, He is so watchful that He knows when a strand of hair falls from your head, He knows when the smallest sparrow perishes (Matthew 10:28-31). And He is the God who sees and cares for you today. You can entrust an unknown future to a known God. So keep your eyes upon the Lord, because He never takes His eyes off you.



WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I the eyes of the Lord are upon my life. He will come through for me today in a mighty way in Jesus name


PRAYER POINTS
*Father thank you for bringing me and my family to this new great and wonderful day in Jesus name
*Lord God thank you for watching over me and my family in Jesus name
*Lord God, let your countenance brighten up my life and destiny in Jesus name
*Lord God, move in a mighty way over the situations of my life in Jesus name
*Lord God, prove yourself strong on my behalf today in Jesus name
*O Lord God bring an end to every known and unknown afflictions of my life in Jesus name
*Lord God, locate and dislodge wherever the enemy is hiding to afflict my destiny in Jesus name
*Lord God, locate and correct every error and crookedness that followed me in my destiny journey in Jesus name
*Lord God, locate and destroy every satanic tokens and devices assigned to monitor and control my life in Jesus name
*Lord God, let your countenance be upon my life for favour today in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
1 Samuel 21, 1 Samuel 22, 1 Samuel 23 John 18:1-24 Proverbs 13:10-19

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY
“God’s attention is what terminates life frustrations, removes limitation and guarantees destiny celebrations”

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today that all your paths are peace this day. You will go out with joy and be led forth with peace. Today I am your sufficiency. Your trust in Me is not a bounced check. I am watching over my words to perform them in your life…..





 For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...