header

header

Sunday 16 July 2017

VICTORY OVER FRUITLESS EFFORTS



LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Sunday 16th July 2017





TOPIC: VICTORY OVER FRUITLESS EFFORTS


TEXT:  "And he shall be a like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper" (Psalm 1:3)


There is nothing more frustrating than making efforts and not getting the results desired. And sometimes we get overwhelmed by our own shortcomings. 


Even the most dedicated Christians have times when they feel like their failures outweigh their successes. A key principle for overcoming that sense of failure is found in a sermon by John the Baptist in Matthew 3:8 when he said “Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance.” He was saying to begin developing character traits that reflect true repentance. Of course, fruit growth doesn’t happen all at once. It grows over time, but what makes it successful is the right environment. The right environment for us to bear good fruit comes by staying in God’s Word (see Ps. 1:1-2). His Word will cause us to live according to His counsel, which will develop a stable spiritual root system. With that in place, fruits will grow! Ask the Lord to reveal counsel from His Word today and let it create the environment for fruit-bearing in your life. Watch as the multiplied growth of that fruit gradually begins overtaking all the negatives that have held you back before and your successes start outweighing your shortcomings! God wants you to be fruitful; actually God is glorified when you begin to bear fruits (John 15:8). As you continue to abide in God's word and that word start to bear fruit in you, it will begin translate into physical successes in every areas of your life.


WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that I am a fruitful vine, I bringing forth my fruits in my season my leaves shall not wither, whatever I do shall prosper in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family to this new week in Jesus name
*Lord God I reject every form of barrenness in my life in Jesus name.
*Power of fruitless efforts at work against my life and career be destroyed by fire in Jesus name
*Rivers of living water begin to flow in every barren land of my life in Jesus name
*I command every devourer destroying my harvest to die by fire in Jesus name
*O Lord God, re-cultivate the soil of my life for unprecedented harvest in Jesus name
*Every harvest of good things and positive results loaded into this new week, locate me by fire in Jesus name
*O Lord of the harvest lead me into the harvest of miracle, sings and wonders this week in Jesus name
*O Lord create a hedge of fire round about my harvest for protection and preservation in Jesus name
*Harvesters of heaven go all over the world and gather my harvest unto me this week in Jesus name
*Thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Samuel 26, 1 Samuel 27, 1 Samuel 28 John 19:1-27 Psalm 68:21-27

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Problems are really nothing more than platforms for even brighter opportunities.
In truth, no condition is either good or bad...The way we perceive it makes it "bad" or "good".

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today keep hoping and expecting. In this season of your life I'm going to render unto you the double. You have hoped and continued to hope and haven't given up on your dreams. Therefore, I say to you as I spoke through Zechariah of old "Turn you to the stronghold, you prisoners of hope ... even today do I declare that I will render double to you". My salvation will be seen in your land… lift up now your eyes, for your harvest is at hand says the Lord.



For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...