header

header

Wednesday 19 July 2017

KEEP THE MOMENTUM OF FAITH



LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Wednesday 19th July 2017



TOPIC: KEEP THE MOMENTUM OF FAITH

TEXT:   "Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him"
(Hebrews 10:38).

Momentum is defined as the strength of force gained by motion or through the development of events. In other words, from the day you started to pray and believe God for that miracle something has been set in motion in the spirit.


 For that miracle to crystallize in the physical, you have got to keep on believing.  The reason many people never experience the full blessing of the Lord and lose out at the turning point of their destiny is because they don’t keep pressing into it in spite of resistance. This world is all about resistance. You can’t come into success without some hurdles. Thinking of the times I fly in an airplane, I always think of the resistance it takes for the jet to get off the ground. The level of thrust has to be stronger than the power of gravity. The plane has to push hard to get off the ground before it can ever reach its cruising altitude. For many of us, that push off the ground is the time when we want to call it quits. It seems like the time to change occupations, give up on school, move to a new town, or quit tithing. It seems like the time to quit standing in faith for our answer to prayer. Perhaps we don’t need to change any of those things; we just need to stay the course until the momentum kicks in. God will add momentum to our faith, but too many times we draw back before that happens. It’s what happened to Israel in the wilderness. They quit pressing into the Promised Land when it looked like their basic necessities were in jeopardy. Don’t draw back even though the resistance may be fierce. God will help you obtain the promise today!


WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that I am not of them that draw back. The grace of more than a conqueror is at work in my life. I receive new wings of faith and I mount up to new heights of glory in Jesus name


 PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name
*O Lord God, confirm your word in my life this day with signs, wonders and miracle in Jesus name
*Every momentum breaker on my pathway to destiny fulfillment be uprooted now in Jesus name
*Anointing for positive turn around rest on me now in Jesus name
*Sudden battle at my business and career turning point, be scattered by fire in Jesus name
*Every arrow of back to square one fire against my faith backfire now in Jesus name
*I command repeated circle of problems at work against my, destiny break by fire in Jesus name
*Every resisting power at my turning point be destroyed in Jesus name
*Hidden negative covenants raging at my turning point, be dissolved by the blood of Jesus
*Disturbing dreams at my turning point, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus
*Lord God, bring me to ‘my promise land’ in Jesus name
*I receive strength of will and character to conquer regardless of challenges to my faith in Jesus name
*Thank you Lord for hearing answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
2 Samuel 2:8-32, 2 Samuel 3:1-21    John 21:1-25   Psalm 69:1-12

SUCCESS QUOTE FOR TODAY

“The person going through the test of fire is one step closer to attaining God’s given destiny

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today this is water walking time. I am taking you places says the LORD- things are changing and the move is on. Look not at the winds and the waves of adversity. Refuse to be influenced by those who only wish to remain behind in the safe place. Be a risk taker. Be a risk taker for as you step out you will find Me walking on those waves that others suggest will only pull you down and destroy you. Be found faithful says the LORD. Trust Me. Walk on the water with Me. Step out by faith. Know that I am the fourth Man in the fire. You won't be moving forward alone. I will enlarge your step as you take the plunge expecting and knowing that I am not about failure or loss or disappointment. I am in you and I will not be disappointed therefore I will not allow you to be disappointed.







For Prayers And Counselling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...