header

header

Sunday 2 July 2017

IT'S TIME TO SEEK THE LORD



LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Sunday 2nd June 2017



TOPIC:  IT’S TIME TO SEEK THE LORD

TEXT:  ""It's time to seek the Lord"(Hosea 10:12NKJV)

As we begin the journey into another half of the year, it’s of utmost importance for us to take some time off and get alone with God so we can connect to the necessary spiritual resource that is required for the journey.



The place of prayer is where you meet with God to be instructed, corrected, cleansed, loved, built up and prepared to do His will. It can be anywhere, but it must be somewhere! It can be anytime, but it must be a set time, without prayer, what do you have to draw on? You will work harder and harder and accomplish less and less because you are operating in your own strength. But after you've prayed you will struggle less and accomplish more because you are operating in God's strength. If you are spending hours watching television but say you've no time to pray, 'it’s time to seek the Lord. ‘If you are living comfortably with sin that once trouble you, 'it time to seek the Lord'. If you're speaking word of bitterness towards someone who hurt you, 'its time to seek the Lord'. If having material things consumes your energy that there is none left for God and your family, its time to seek the Lord. The New Testament Church grew so fast that the Apostles found themselves with no time to pray. So they said, it’s not right...'(Acts 6). That's where you must start ! If you have forsaken the place of prayer, it will show up in your attitudes and actions. What did the Apostles do? They said,'...we will give ourselves to prayer... (Acts 6:4). And look at what happened, '...the word of God increased, and the number of disciples multiplied....'(Acts 6:7). If you've gotten this far with little prayer, inconsistent prayer, no prayers at all, think about how far you will go when you begin to pray.

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that I receive new grace to seek the Lord. I receive the spirit of grace and supplication and the heaven above me is opened for unprecedented answers in Jesus name.



PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name
*Father God re-erect my broken prayer alter in Jesus name
*O Lord set my prayer alter on fire once again to your glory in Jesus name
*father God, I receive grace to seek you more and more in Jesus name
*Father God, I confess every short coming that has been denying me answers to prayer in Jesus name
*O Lord, connect me to the conduit of supernatural answers in Jesus name
*Spirit of grace and supplication rest on me now in Jesus name
*Father God, open my ears to hear and my heart to receive thr revelation that will guarantee my elevation in life in Jesus name
*Thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Ruth 1, Ruth 2 John 9:1-34  Proverbs 12:8-17

SUCCESS QUOTE FOR TODAY

“God does nothing except in answer to prayers

-E.M Bounds

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

I see a book opened in heaven and The Sovereign LORD says “I am bringing into remembrance those things you have asked but has not been able to receive; like the former and the latter rain can be caused to fall in one month, so have I opened the heavens over you and shall cause the release of the answers to those things for which you’ve long requested. The former and the latter are been released for you in this season…





For Prayers and Counselling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...