header

header

Wednesday 12 July 2017

TURNING EXPECTATIONS INTO MANIFESTATION



LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Wednesday 12th  July 2017




TOPIC: TURNING EXPECTATIONS INTO MANIFESTATION


TEXT: And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform (Romans 4:21).

God is up to doing what He has promised. The real challenge is whether we are up to receiving what He has to offer.


Abraham had within him the ability to believe in the miraculous without analyzing it. When God introduced Himself to Abraham in Genesis 12, He told him to move without even telling him exactly where to go and Abraham packed his things without question. When God told him he would have a child, he believed what God said even when he and his wife were past childbearing. Then when Abraham finally gave birth to Isaac, his son, God told him to sacrifice Isaac upon an altar. Abraham didn’t question; he immediately took steps to obey until God interrupted him. He did so because God already promised that Isaac would be the seed to produce many sons (see Gen. 21:12; Heb. 11:13). Abraham so believed God’s words that he expected God to even raise Isaac from the dead if necessary (see Heb. 11:19)! Abraham had no proof other than a verbal promise. He remained fully persuaded even though it took 25 years from the time God first mentioned it until Isaac was born (see Gen. 12:2-4; 21:5).

As you look for the miraculous things of God to occur, begin by believing God based on His verbal promises from Scripture. Keep rehearsing those promises in your heart. As you practice this just the way Abraham did, surely you will become fully persuaded for a miracle!


WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that I am doing a great work, offering a great service and I am getting a great rewards in Jesus name


PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family to this weekend in Jesus name
*O Lord God, strengthen my faith to lay hold of your promises in Jesus name
*My father let your promises be accelerated into manifestation in my life in Jesus name
*Every spirit of delay at work against my colorful destiny catch fire now in Jesus name
*O Lord God, open my eyes to see what I am doing that is destroying my faith in Jesus name
*O Lord God, my life is available, do the unthinkable in my life this day in Jesus name
*O Lord God let the grace for 7times more……………….rest on my life in Jesus name
*Thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name



1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Samuel 17:38-58, 1 Samuel 18       John 16:5-33, John 17:1-5     Psalm 68:1-6

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

"The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus."

-- Bruce Lee

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

*As you have been on the lookout for a miracle, in this seventh month you will see the hand of God in manifestation in the affairs of your life in Jesus name










No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...