header

header

Sunday 23 July 2017

THE PULL OF GOD'S LOVE




LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Sunday 23rd July 2017




TOPIC: THE PULL OF GOD’S LOVE


TEXT:  "The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God” (Romans 8:16)




Billy Graham says 'whenever anyone ask me how I can be so certain about who and what God is, I'm reminded if the story of the little boy who was flying a kite. The wind was brisk and large billowing clouds were blowing across the sky. The kite went up and up until it was entirety hidden by the cloud. 'What are you doing? A man asks the little boy. I'm flying my kite, he replied. Flying your kite? The man said. 'How can you be sure? You can't see the kite. 'No, said the little boy, 'I can't see it, but every little while I feel a pull, so I know for sure it's there! ' Don’t take anyone else's word for it. Find God for yourself by inviting Jesus Christ into your life. Then you too will know that warm, wonderful pull on your heartstrings that He is there for sure, and that He lives in you.


WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that I am a candidate of God’s love. I live, walk and have my being in the love of God. Nothing shall separate me from His love in Jesus name



PRAYER POINTS
*Father thank you for bringing me and my family to this new great and wonderful day in Jesus name
*Father, thank you for your love for me. I relish in your grace and love in Jesus name.
*Father grant me the understanding of the depth of your love in Jesus name
*Lord God let your love heal the hurts of my heart in Jesus name
*Thank you Lord for your love for me and my family in Jesus name

                      

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
2 Samuel 9, 2 Samuel 10 Acts 3 Psalm 70:1-5


SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY
Consider what you owe to His immutability. Though you have changed a thousand times, He has not changed once.

Charles Spurgeon

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The Lord says today that you do not have to earn what I have freely given. Salvation is a gift of my love. Healing is a gift. Provision is a gift. There are no secret, unreachable principles that you must grasp before your miracle is made manifest, for they are all gifts of my love for you. This day I am bringing you from demonstration of Spirit to demonstration of Power. You are not going to have to talk about My power – for My power will be demonstrated IN YOU and THROUGH YOU…



For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...