header

header

Wednesday 26 July 2017

SURROUNDED BY WALL OF SALVATION

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Wednesday 26th July 2017



TOPIC: SURROUNDED BY WALL OF SALVATION


TEXT:   "In that day, everyone in the land of Judah will sing this song: Our city is strong! We are surrounded by the walls of God’s salvation" (Isaiah
26:1 NLT) .



Most of us associate the word salvation with the peace in our hearts that comes from knowing the Lord. We also associate it with the fact that we are promised eternity in Heaven.


 With both of these in our lives, we are saved or have experienced salvation. While salvation includes both of these things, it is even more extensive.
In Isaiah 26:1, it is literally the Hebrew word Yeshua which is Jesus. It means aid, deliverance, health, well-being, victory, and prosperity. We shouldn’t just think of these attributes as something that we will only enjoy someday. This form of salvation is available now because it is who Jesus is! He is in you, so you are surrounded with all the things the word salvation describes. However, the verse above says that He (salvation) will surround you like a wall that nothing can invade. We see in the verse
above that when this revelation entered the hearts of everyone in Judah, they got so excited they turned it into a song! Have faith and begin rejoicing that the salvation
wall of Jesus Christ surrounds you. This wall is complete deliverance and it prevents every form of evil from invading your life today!


WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that God is on my side. I am surrounded by wall of salvation on every side. No evil shall befall me or any plagues come near my dwelling place in Jesus name




PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name
*O Lord God, let army of heaven go out on my behalf this day to fight my battles in Jesus name
*O Lord God, by your mercy and power keep me and family under your protective wings in Jesus name
*O Lord God defend me and my family with your glory in Jesus name
*O Lord God, let the token of the blood of Jesus be upon my life for preservation in Jesus name
*O Lord God, surround my life and family with your wall of salvation in Jesus name
*O Lord God send your power of deliverance into every department of my life in Jesus name
*O Lord God give a song of testimony and victory concerning…………………….in Jesus name
*O Lord God surround me and my family with the atmosphere of good health, I reject sickness in my life and family in Jesus name
*As I go into this day, send divine helpers all around me in Jesus name
*Thank you Lord for your wall of salvation all around me in Jesus name



1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Samuel 15:13-37, 2 Samuel 16:1-14 Acts 6, Acts 7:1-19 Psalm 71:19-24


SUCCESS QUOTE FOR TODAY

"Don't be distracted by criticism. Remember--the only taste of success some people get is to take a bite out of you."

-- Zig Ziglar

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

*Today I decree every agenda, contracts and satanic agreements against your life and family are hereby cancelled by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name
*I command arrow of back to square one, Arrow of sickness and disease, Arrow of poverty lack and want to back fire now in Jesus name
*I declare God’s peace and prosperity for you and yours in Jesus name









For more Prayers and Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...