header

header

Monday 5 February 2018

EXCELLING IN LIFE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Monday 5th February 2018

TOPIC: EXCELLING IN LIFE

TEXT: For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another (Psalms 75:6-7).

God wants you to succeed in whatever you are doing. Your success magnify and glorify Him, He delights to see things working out for you in every way.

 Therefore, as we work in our various careers we must acknowledge the fact that He is the one that can give you the success that you need is very important in quest for greater achievement. While hard work is expected, our success isn’t based on our efforts alone. Success comes from the Lord. No matter what you are called to do, it is not human beings who hinder or make the way for you. Sure God uses people, but we can’t put the expectation upon them to ensure success. When we serve God and are faithful with those things He puts in our hand, no one but God or ourselves can alter our outcome. You may think that you have a boss, leader, or even business partner who is preventing you from getting ahead. However, God always has a unique way of promoting you regardless of who is on the playing field. The major key is to know that God promotes diligent workers who are faithful to Him. He can take your efforts and multiply them so that no matter what seems to hinder you today, it will move aside and promotion and occupational expansion will be yours. Invite Him into whatever you are attempting to do today. Remember God delights in your success

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
As you go into this day and this week put your hand in God's hand and ask Him to cause you to excel

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that that I am the head and not the tail. The hand of God is upon my life for supernatural liftings and success. Whatever I do this day will prosperously rewarded in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family to this new great and wonderful day in Jesus name

*Lord God, you are the promoter of my life, raise me up to a greater level in life in Jesus name

*Lord God, make room for me and enlarge me in my career in Jesus name

*Every spirit that wants to keep me from rising, be shattered in Jesus name

*O Lord, announce my abilities and ingenuity where it matters in Jesus name

*Spirit of excellence in my career, rest upon my life in Jesus name

*Lord God, I reject negative decisions that will bring negative consequences in my career in Jesus name

*O Lord God, magnify and emphasize my effort with massive results in Jesus name

*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezra 6, Ezra 7:1-10 Revelation 12, Revelation 13:1 Psalm 145:8-13

Ezra 7:11-28, Ezra 8:1-14 Revelation 13:1-18 Psalm 145:13-21

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."

-- Robert Kiyosaki

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

*I decree today the prophetic events that will guarantee your unending liftings and success goes into effect now in Jesus.

*The hand of the Lord comes upon your natural abilities for unusual promotions and enlargements in Jesus name









For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com


To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...