header

header

Tuesday 6 February 2018

SECURING YOUR DELIVERANCE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday 6th February 2018
 

TOPIC: SECURING YOUR DELIVERANCE

TEXT: “For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit”  (Mark 5:8).

There are two keys words to secure your own deliverance from evil spirits. We often say them when ministering deliverance for others, but forget to speak them when demon powers want to meddle in our business. Those simple words are “Come out!” You can command unclean spirits to leave your mind, your body, your finances, your workplace, and wherever else they may be trying to gain access. Too often when we see something wrong in our life or surroundings, we deal with it passively. We casually try to ignore it or even pray a little about it. Yet sometimes you have to just wake up one day and realize that this is the devil! When Jesus met up with the demonized man in Mark 5, He had no trouble recognizing the devil was at work. Of course, sometimes the devil doesn’t hang around in an obvious way like that, all dressed in a shiny red devil suit. He comes subtly until you get used to him hanging around. So how do you know for sure it’s the devil? Because the devil and evil go together. If it’s bad and evil, it’s probably got a demon nearby cheering it on! Don’t let him set up shop at your house! James 4:7 says to resist him and he will have to flee! Tell that devil to just “Come out!”

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
To secure Your deliverance you need to take stand with God against all the wiles of the devil in your life.

WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work.
I declare my victory over every works of the enemy. I stand in the liberty in which Christ has made me free. I am a victor and not a victim, I am an overcomer. The blood of Jesus is speaking over me and my family in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for giving me victory over the works of the enemy in Jesus name
*In the name of Jesus I cast out every devil of financial failure and poverty in my life in Jesus name
*In Jesus name I cast out every spirit of stagnation and limitations from my career
*In the name of Jesus I cast out every spirit marital affliction from my home and marriage
*In the name of Jesus I cast out the devourer wasting my resources
*In the name of Jesus I cast out every spirit of sudden destruction assigned against my destiny
*In the name of Jesus I cast every familiar spirit monitoring my destiny
*In the name name of Jesus receive power for a life of victory in every department of my life
*Thank you Lord for giving me victory in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezra 8:15-36, Ezra 9:1-15 Revelation 14:1-13 Proverbs 31:1-9

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.”
― J.K. Rowling,

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

*I command every power that has taken over your home, career and destiny to leave now in Jesus mighty name

*By the token of the blood of Jesus Christ I command your deliverance  and release you to be all that God has destined for you to be now in Jesus name


For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com


To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...