header

header

Tuesday 13 February 2018

MOVE TO NEW DIMENSIONS WITH GOD

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday 13th February 2018

TOPIC:  MOVE TO NEW DIMENSIONS WITH GOD

TEXT: …Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter (Revelation 4:1).

Your dept of relationship with God will determine your height of manifestations in life. No matter how much we grow in the things of the Spirit, there is always more to learn. It’s astounding to think that even after the apostle John had encountered Jesus so powerfully in the first chapter of Revelation, there was more to come.

 The Spirit told him to come up to yet another level. There is always another place, another dimension with the Holy Spirit. I am certainly not saying that every Christian is expected to have an “apostle John experience.” However, I do know that there are always supernatural realms with God that we have yet to know. We need to press in for these realms. While we don’t want to get unbiblical and goofy in our quest, we also don’t want to get complacent as though there is nothing left to encounter. Sometimes we have become too familiar with it, as if it is somehow old news.

As we pray and press into God, we need to ask Him to show us how to go deeper in supernatural things. Honestly, until we have the results we saw in the ministry of Jesus and the early apostles, we still have a long way to go! So make it a quest today to press in for God’s power and choose to come up higher!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
The LORD has invited you to move up in your relationship with Him. It's pofitable for you to respond positively.

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day I press more and more into the things of the spirit, I am going higher and I walk in greater grace today in Jesus name


PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family to this wonderful day in Jesus name

*Father thank you for your great plans for my life in Jesus name

*Father God, draw me closer into your glory in Jesus name

*Father God grant me the grace to be more committed and consistent in my walk with you in Jesus name

*Father God, give me spiritual insight into what you are doing in my life in Jesus name

*Father God, I reject the spirit of complacency and laziness in Jesus name

*Father God, open the rivers of living water and bring an end to every spiritual dryness in my life in Jesus name

*Father God open the door of spiritual wisdom and understanding unto me in Jesus name

*Father God,  light the candle of inspiration and revelation in my life in Jesus name

*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Nehemiah 9:1-37 Revelation 19:11-21 Psalm 148:7-14

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

To fall in love with God is the greatest romance; to seek him the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement.

-Saint Augustine

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY        

I release the grace for you to walk with God in a higher realm and in a new dimension in Jesus name


For more Prayers & counseling contact us at
Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station

Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...