header

header

Wednesday 7 February 2018

FAITH FOR EXPLOITS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 7th February 2018

TOPIC: FAITH FOR EXPLOITS

TEXT: …If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you (Matthew 17:20).

Faith is the trigger for exploits. There are divine possibilities coming toward you and going pass you everyday, your ability to key in with your faith is what delivers it into your life. Though you might need to start small but as you grow in faith  a lot more become more possible unto you.

In Matthew 17:14-21, the disciples tried to cast out a demon but couldn't. They had the power because Jesus had already given it to them (see Matt. 10:1). Knowing this, the disciples were dumbfounded about why it wouldn’t work. Jesus explained that even though they had the power, unbelief was preventing it. This is where many believers live. They know they have power, but struggle to produce miraculous results.
Jesus gives the key in Matthew 17:20, saying, “If you have faith as a grain of mustard.” Jesus wasn't telling them that if you have tiny faith like a mustard seed that is all you need. This doesn't make sense because He already told them that they had unbelief, which the Amplified Bible refers to as “the littleness of your faith.” Jesus wouldn't tell them their faith was too little, then say they only needed a tiny bit of faith. He was saying that while a grain begins small, the miracle is not in its size but in its growth potential. The disciples needed to take that tiny bit of faith and grow it for that kind of miracle.

You can take your tiny seed of faith today and grow it by nurturing it and watering it with promises of faith from God’s Word. When you do, it will grow up, before you know it you will have grown a miracle and exploits becomes possible unto you.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Take little steps of faith today and God will honour His word in your life

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work.
Today I declare that I believe in miracles. And that I am moving from faith to faith and from glory to glory in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS
*Father, I appreciate you for your faithfulness and mercy toward me and my family in Jesus name
*O Lord God, I reject every spirit of unbelieve and fear at work against my life in Jesus name
*O Lord God, as I go into this day. Let the doors of miracles, signs and wonder open to me by fire in Jesus name
*I command every ‘mountain’ of indebtedness standing against my life to disappear now in Jesus name
*I command every ‘mountain’ of sickness and disease be removed from my body and family in Jesus name
*O Lord I command every 'mountain' of impossibilities in my life , career and destiny be removed in Jesus name
*O Lord God, every battle waiting at the edge of my miracles to deny me, be scattered in Jesus name
*O Lord, send the helpers of my joy to me this day in Jesus name.
*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezra 10 Revelation 14:14-20, Revelation 15 Psalm 146:1-10

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

“Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.”
― Mark Twain

"Feed your faith to starve your doubts"

--Arch-Bishop B. A . Idahosa

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

Ask ye of the Lord rain in the time of the latter rain; so the Lord shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field… If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth: (Zecharial 10:1; Eccl 11:3)

Your cloud of miracles, signs and wonders that has gathered is been released now in Jesus mighty name!

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...