header

header

Saturday 17 February 2018

PUT ON A SONG

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 17th 2018

TOPIC: PUT ON A SONG

TEXT:  "O come, let us sing unto the Lord: let us make a
joyful noise to the rock of our salvation (Psalms
95:1).

We all know something about the power of song
and music. Think about what people do on a
noisy airplane. Those that travel a lot definitely appreciate the power of music in your
earphones! When passengers want to tune out
the noise, they quickly scramble for
their headset.
I think it is the same in the spirit. When we sing
to the Lord, our song can drown out the noise of
life around us and interrupt those thoughts trying
to get us down. When you don’t play your music on
the plane, you hear all the noise, conversation, and
crying children. That environment can produce
stress and irritation. But when the music plays,
the noise level moves to the background of my
mind. When life  present you with a lot of noise, sing to the Lord. As you sing, it will cause
you to see the Lord as your Rock, and pillar of support rather than
feel the stress that comes from hearing all the
noise. Put on a song and sing to Him today!

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare that
praise is comely for the righteous, so I declare that sound of praise and rejoicing shall not depart from my life in Jesus name

PRAYER
Father, I choose this day as a day of song. As I
sing to You, cause my heart to be reassured in
You. I sing to the Rock of my salvation. I sing
praise no matter what things are trying to speak
into my mind. Lord, let my song of praise to You
be a sweet melody to Your heart and let it give
me rest today. I worship You with all my heart.
Amen.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Genesis 2:18-25, Genesis 3, Genesis 4:1-16 Matthew 2:1-18 Psalm 2:1-12

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS

As you go into this first month of the year , I decree that God will give you reasons for multiple Thanksgiving and rejoicing; There shall be pleasant surprises and testimonies shall abound in your life in Jesus name.

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...