header

header

Thursday 8 February 2018

FAITHFULNESS FOR BLESSEDNESS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 8th February 2018

TOPIC: FAITHFULNESS FOR BLESSEDNESS

TEXT: A faithful man shall abound with blessings… (Proverbs 28:20).

Faithfulness and blessedness work hand in glove. Faithfulness means to be “steadfast in affection and allegiance. It also means to be “firm in adherence of promises or in observance of duty”. So the natural consequence of been loyal and conscientious is the abounding blessing.
The key word in this verse in Proverbs is the word abound. To abound in something means you go beyond the normal limits. Of course, this verse didn’t place any restrictions as to what part of our lives this abundance applies. We normally associate abundance with material things, and I definitely think that is a part of it. However, when you are faithful, abundance will apply to much more than that. For example, if you r faithful on your job, you may get a raise or promotion. Beyond that, you will gain favor and a good status with your boss. You also get a very good feeling inside when you have worked hard and done what is honorable. Faithfulness in anything we do will promote us into abundance. The same faithfulness toward God and spiritual things will promote you spiritually. You will become mature as a Christian and live with the confidence that you have pleased the Lord. Faithfulness is never a dead-end road. It will always promote you, so be confident that if you are being faithful, you will abound with many blessings from the Lord! Your reward of faithfulness is inevitable! Expect those rewards to manifest in your life today.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Do today's work as if it's your last opportunity to do it.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work.
This day the Lord shall remember me with favour, the of gate abundance is opened unto me. As I go into this day. I have a wonderful work, I render a wonderful service and I get a wonderful reward in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS
*O Lord my Father I thank you for your faithfulness, grace and mercy over my life and family in Jesus name.
*Lord I receive grace to walk in greater faithfulness in Jesus name.
*My father as I go into this day flavor my work and efforts with your favour in Jesus name
*O Lord let the gates of abundance and promotion be opned unto me today in Jesus name
*Blessings without limits rest on me today in Jesus name
*O God of wonders, let a new level of wonders breakforth in my carrier this week in Jesus name
* O Lord you are the Rewarder of the faithful, let every reward of past labours and efforts locate me by fire now in Jesus name
*Every reward diverter at work against my life, die now in Jesus name
*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Nehemiah 1, Nehemiah 2 Revelation 16 Psalm 147:1-11

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don't wish it were easier; wish you were better."
-- Jim Rohn

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today “have I not already promised blessing for the faithful? says the Lord. Blessings are upon your head for every faithful thing you have done, your past labours have come up for a memorial and your rewards abound and are here released this day. Watch and see it, says the Lord.”

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde  Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...