header

header

Wednesday 21 February 2018

UNCOMMON HELP FOR UNCOMMON EXPLOITS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Wednesday 21st February 2018

TOPIC: UNCOMMON HELP FOR UNCOMMON EXPLOITS

TEXT: …And they were among the mighty men, helpers of the war (1 Chronicles 12:1).

Divine assistance can bring about divine advancements in your life. God has never been a lone ranger. He said “let us make..(Gen. 1:26) meaning that He doesn’t work alone. Eve was created as a help meet for Adam. We all need divine assistance to help us actualize our dreams and God given destiny.

Not everyone is able to hire help for all the many tasks they have to accomplish every day. People from all walks of life can feel overwhelmed by their task list at times. Whether it’s the businessperson who needs new employees, the pastor who needs committed helpers in his church, or perhaps the single parent who is juggling the needs of a family, the reality is that we all need help. When God sent David men at Ziklag, He sent people whose jobs were specifically to be helpers of the war. In other words, they were the people who did odd jobs that helped the warriors be more effective at battle. Their tasks probably weren’t what many would think deserved major recognition. Yet they alleviated the burden enough to help David’s men wage war more effectively. By sending David these helpers, God was also reminding David that He wasn’t going to leave him without ample people to get the job done.

Undoubtedly, if God could send these types of people to David, He will send them to us at various times. We use faith for many things, but we need to pray and ask the Lord to send us helpers. Whether long-term or for one short task, ask the Lord to send you uncommon helpers who will bring uncommon results in your  career and reduce your work load today.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that God is sending me help and that right early and at the right tasks in my life. I receive God’s marvelous help this day in Jesus name.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Be on the look out today for the help that God has provided

PRAYER POINTS

*Father  God thank you for bringing me and mine into this new day in Jesus name

*Father God, arise in your mercy and settle this………………matter in Jesus name

*Father  God, send uncommon help for uncommon exploits to me today  from your throne in Jesus name

*Father God, set me as a seal upon the heart of those you have raised to help me in Jesus name

*Helpers of my Joy, arise and locate me this day in Jesus name

*Every wall of partition standing between me and my destiny helpers, break by fire in Jesus name

*Father God position me for divine help by your favour today in Jesus name

*I command any power bring resistance into my life be destroyed now in Jesus name

*I bind every spirit of distraction turning my helpers away from me in Jesus name

*Father God, I lose my destiny helpers today to do what God has commanded them to in my life in Jesus name

*Father God raise a voice for where my voice cannot reach in Jesus name

*Thank you Father or hearing and answering my prayers

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Genesis 9:18-29, Genesis 10, Genesis 11:1-9 Matthew 4:23-25, Matthew 5:1-20 Psalm 4

INSPIRATIONAL
QUOTE FOR TODAY

. "Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it."

-- Henry David Thoreau

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says “I have seen the burden you bear and am sending you those who will help ease the workload and carry the burden, says the Lord. I will not give you more than you can bear, and know that I shall send you people here and there who shall lift up your arms and strengthen you. Be on the lookout behold your helpers come……






For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com


To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...