header

header

Friday 23 February 2018

EXPLOITS THROUGH PRAISE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

 Friday 23rd February 2018

TOPIC:  EXPLOITS THROUGH PRAISE

TEXT:  "Let them praise his name in the dance… " (Psalms 149:3).

 
Nothing positions you for exploits like praise. Whenever praises go up, divine interventions come down.

One thing Satan hates most is when we praise God during the attacks he is trying so hard to impose. Nothing feels worse to a would-be attacker than a strategic plan foiled. You can almost picture it—the devil calculates what he is sure will rip the rug out from under you. Right when he is about to do his own version of the victory dance, you start dancing to God! You can almost hear him squeal, “What? How can you be dancing? You are supposed to be crying!” This is just about the biggest mockery in the halls of hell. Psalm 149:3 tell us to dance to the Lord, while verse 7 gives the results of it. It says, “To execute vengeance upon the heathen.” Now, we

don’t wrestle against people—we wage warfare with evil spirits. Our dance executes revenge upon demons. Right when they expected victory, you got immediate revenge because they couldn’t get you down! The devil knows more than anyone that if he can get you down, your potential to get frustrated with God goes up exponentially. However, he also knows if you praise when it would be easy to feel down, then

Jehovah God gets involved! This is why we don’t just dance when things are going great. Dancing and singing to the Lord liberates you, and positions you for exploits. Go ahead; dance a little more today and watch the devil lose a foothold over you

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Offer unto God the sacrifice of thanksgiving celebration today and watch Him intervene for you like never before.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that I am victorious over every work of the enemy, as I go looking unto God, I will return with rejoicing, my countenance shall not be ashamed in Jesus name

PRAYER

*Father God thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name

*Father God thank you for your faithfulness to me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God, turn whatever has caused me to shed tears to testimonies of joy in Jesus name

*Spirit of hopelessness, discouragement and despair lose your grip over my life in Jesus name

*Father God, give me a new song to sing concerning……………….before this week is over in Jesus name

*The stone of demarcation standing between me and my testimony be shattered by fire in Jesus name

*Any power frustrating my connection to my destiny helpers be destroyed in Jesus name

*Father God, shake the heavens and the earth and manifest my expectations in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Genesis 14, Genesis 15, Genesis 16 Matthew 5:43-48, Matthew 6:1-24 Psalm 6
        

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

“Your character is not defined by mistakes but by what you do after you made the mistake”

--Dave Willis

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

As you go into this day praising the LORD I decree
In the wonderful name of Jesus, I  release the good news that will eliminate your frustrations and spark off unending celebrations in your life in Jesus name



For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station

Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...