header

header

Saturday 10 February 2018

PREPARE A PLACE FOR GOD

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 10th February 2018

TOPIC: PREPARE A PLACE FOR GOD

TEXT:  "And he will shew you a large upper room
furnished and prepared: there make ready for us"
(Mark 14:15).

These upper room was more than just a physical
location. It had prophetic significance. It was
where Jesus shared communion with the
disciples and a preparation place for the coming
of the Holy Spirit. In Acts 1, we find the people
gathered there anticipating the arrival of God’s
Spirit. Every believer should be an “upper room”
believer. That means we make our spirit a
preparation place for the Holy Spirit’s presence.
We prepare our “upper room” by making our
heart a place of communion. That could be the
literal communion meal, but it also is a place of
communion with the Father in prayer. Then, like
the people in the book of Acts, we wait for the
move of the Holy Spirit in our
lives. The word wait in Acts 1:4 means to stand
in a place of prayerful expectancy! In other
words, you are doing whatever is necessary for
the power of the Holy Spirit to be on your life. If
you will commune with the Father and wait for
the Holy Spirit this way, you will become an
“upper room” believer prepared to bring the
wonders of God to a dark
and needy world!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Put your heart in a state of perpetual expectation so you won't miss the move of the Holy Spirit

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare today that as God's  vessel I will manifest God's love and anointing to the world in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*O Lord, I make my spirit a room for Your Spirit
today. I open my heart so that I may manifest
Your anointing to the world in Jesus name.

*O Lord by the blood of Jesus Christ cleanse and sanctify my heart and make it fit for your habitation in Jesus name.

* Lord I make myself available to you anew fill me with your Spirit and power afresh in Jesus name.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Nehemiah 5, Nehemiah 6, Nehemiah 7:1-3 Revelation 18:1-17 Proverbs 31:10-20

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."

--George Bernard Shaw

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today
“I am preparing you as a room for My Spirit to
dwell and manifest in power. Yes, the anointing
is preparing you to bring the meat of my table to
the nations of the world and you will bring my
wonders to many lost souls. For I have prepared
you for this time

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...